THE TRIO

They were beautiful. So beautiful that it was painful.

The trio. 

Alaric Bertelli. Son of the finance tycoon. Sole heir to The Bertelli Empire worth billions, it's wealth expanding and expanding by the second. Devastatingly handsome but ruthless. Also famous for his freezing death glare. Known to be absolutely emotionless.

Raphael Moreno. Heir to the business empire. The Golden Boy. Angel face. Devil thoughts. Violin protegy. Seductive and deathly enticing. But that was just on the exterior; there was a hidden darkness to his light.

Darius Rinaldi. The Devil King. Heir to the digital empire. They controlled telecommunications, software,security.He wasn't as the devil our parents warned us about, red and with big horns. He was so,so much worse, he was charming and handsome. Beautiful, enchanting smile. But, a wolf is a wolf. Hunting after their prey.

Their minds brilliant. They play to win,not knowing how to loose. They were so vital for life to continue.

Deception and chaos. They were born with a insatiable lust for power. There is only power. In their world.

Loyalty only sworn to each other. As emotionless as they may seem, they would kill for each other. Die for each other. Only each other.

 Challenges.Enemies.Hardship. But they had each other's backs no matter what.

One force. They were family, brothers.

Different but together.

Everyone hushes. They all quiver. While others stare enviously. They had everything after all.

Others were besotted.Infatuated. Deeply seduced. Passionately in love. But it was just one way.

The Kings didn't love. They weren't capable of this emotion it seemed. But girls couldn't help but dream of being able to be the lucky one. To capture them.

Claim the throne as queen.

Those brave enough, chase them. 

But,

The deeper you dig, the darker it gets.

*******************************************************************

From the beginning,

I appreciate the readers who were there from the very start, thank you.  This is a new start and hopefully you love it.

All the best.