31- Minutes in heaven

"Alaric," I moan as he sucks my clit. The slight rough texture of his stubble traces my thigh and I reached to grab a handful of his hair. My grip tightens so hard I'm worried i'm going to rip his beautiful hair out but I can't seem to stop myself. My whole body is on fire as he licks me again, starting at my wet hole and dragging his incredible tongue up my folds before flicking it over my aching clit.

He grips my thigh harder,spreading me apart. 

I shake all over as he devours me.

"You taste as sweet as I imagined," Alaric mumbled between delicious lashes of his tongue. "I'm going to eat this for the rest of my life."

My head drops back and eyes close. That sounds like a good plan.

Sliding his index finger up my mound and rubbing my clit, he plunged his tongue deep in me. My legs start trembling and I squeezed his head with my thighs.

Oh.

I feel it powering through me, as I moan, rolling my hips to the rhythm of his tongue. Grinding myself to his otherworldly mouth.

I'm out of control. I can't hold back. Not anymore. But he doesn't mind at all, he's as turned on as I am.

"Come for me, sweetheart," he groaned.

It's too much for me as the tingling in  my core builds until it's overpowering. I cling to him as the orgasm erupts and I scream his name, filled with an euphoric bliss I didn't know was possible.

His tongue never stops moving.

I'm all his.

He fixes my skirt, climbing back up, his body anchoring me to the couch. His heat encouraging me to wrap my legs tightly around my waist.

He gives me a predatory smile as he bends his head to kiss me.

I could taste myself on him and it encourages me to kiss him back harder, thrusting my tongue in his mouth. I moan when I feel his thick cock between us, pressing against my sensitive pussy.

I can't stop myself from rubbing onto him.

Alaric groans into the kiss, pressing into me harder.

We are so involved, so wrapped up in the sensations of each other and the sensual embrace that we don't hear the footsteps.

"Alaric," a familiar voice bellows. "What the fuck are you doing?" Raphael shouts, his voice trembling in anger and disbelief. "I can't believe you, with another girl? What the hell?"

Raphael grabs Alaric off me before either of us could react. His lazor sharp reflexes were taken by suprise.

A second later, Alaric is on the floor dumbstruck, out of breath from the kissing.

I'm, on the other hand, a mess. Ravaged and satisfied. Flushed cheeks and wrinkled clothes. My lips bruised and swollen. My skirt pushed up, displaying my underwear.

Now it's Raphael's turn to be shocked but his expression changes.

I fix myself as best as I can.

"Angel..." his eyes roam over me, narrowing and lingering on my lips and drifting to my thighs. He doesn't get to continue as Alaric is up, fury coursing through him.

"What are you doing?" Alaric voiced.

Raphael turns apologetic, wincing he goes "Alaric, I didn't realise you were with Juliette."

The misunderstanding caused me to giggle, with both men flitting their eyes to me. Raphael grins cheekily as he takes a seat by me, immediately dragging me onto his lap.

I lean back into him, at peace at the familiarity.

God, I'd missed him.

Alaric shook his head, also amused as much as he could display. He wipes his lips with the back of hand, choosing to sit on the other side of Raphael and I.

Raphael leans forward, kissing me ravenously. Our tongues meet sensuously and he breaks the kiss off reluctantly to kiss both of my red cheeks and nose.

He finishes off by kissing the middle of my forehead sweetly.

"You're back?" Raphael asks earnestly. I nod slightly and grins in response.

"Thank god," He mutters as he cuddles me closer to his chest.

Alaric places his veiny hand onto my bare thigh and we spend a minute just basking in each other's presence.

"Do you want get something to eat?" Raphael asks, as he pushes a tendril of hair away from my face. 

"Yeah sure." I answer softly.

"Burgers and shakes?" He questions and I smile, it was our go to food.

Alaric chimed in "I wouldn't mine some too," mischief playing through his words, making me laugh out loud.

Raphael gets up, placing me on my feet and I tug my skirt down.

"But I can't go like this," I complain, trying to fix myself.

I looked like I'd just did the nasty.

I mean I did, sort of.

But I didn't want everyone to know.

Alaric smirked knowingly, " I don't see a problem with it." 

Raphael grinned at the same time, "You look hot."

Blushing, I took the jacket he offered me and putting it on.

Perfect.

----------------------------

Update. Let me know what you think. 

This chapter's for all my loyal readers, thanks for the support.