Is He Gone?

Chapter 1

*Adam's POV*

We got back home at our house with Ashley & Kim. "I'm going to take a shower," Tommy said.

"Okay," I said & kissed him, he let go of my hand & walked upstairs.

"You really scared us, Adam," Kim said, "What were you thinking?" she asked.

"I just wanted to end the pain, Kim," I answered & sat down in my chair, "I couldn't handle it."

"Tommy's back, now. That's all that matters," Ashley reassured.

"Thanks, Ash," I said.

"I think we'll leave you two alone," Ashley winked.

"Ash," I warned her.

"Kidding," she & Kim left. "Adam?" she asked.

"What?"

"Use protection," she said, I blushed & threw a pillow at her, but she closed the door before I could hit her.

I went upstairs to where Tommy was, I see him getting clothes on. "Tommy," I said. He turned around. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Is he gone?" he asked.

"Yes," I held out my arms & I'd embraced him, "He's gone, Tommy & he's not coming back, ever."

"It was so horrible. To see you being tortured like that, I just-," he started crying.

"Shh, it's okay. He's gone, forever," I rubbed his back.

"When he cutted me... I felt so numb... He made me feel... Feel..."

"What? What did he make you feel?" I asked I needed to comfort him.

"I wanted to do it... I wanted to take the blade and...and..." he cried. I hate it when Tommy cried, all of us cried, but Tommy's cry were horrible like a child derived from its mother's love.

"Shh, shh, it's okay. It's okay, let it out, I'm here, I'm not leaving," I pulled Tommy out of my chest, I look at him, tear stained cheeks, eyes red & puffy, "I'm right here."

He smiled & placed his head back in my chest, "I've missed you, Adam," he said.

"I missed you too, Tommy," I hugged him even harder.

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"Of course I do. Why would you ask that?" I asked. He lifted up his shirt, revealing a big scar across his stomach. "How did you-,"

"I got it when I-I got surgey for the bullet," he lowered his shirt & walked to the bed, "I didn't want you to see me," he lowered his head & sat on the bed,"Not like this."

"Tommy," I sat next to him, "Nothing, will ever keep me from loving you," I held both his hands, "I love you," I kissed his scars on his arms.

"Thank you, Adam," he placed his hands on my forearm.

"Oww," I hissed.

Tommy pull back rolling up my sleeves to reveal deep cuts on my arms, "How did you get these?" he asked.

I got up from the bed, "I couldn't handle it," I answered. "I thought I'd lost you, forever," he got up from the bed & hugged me, I was surprised.

"I understand," he said.

"You love me?" I asked.

"Yes," he pulled back, "I only love the real you," he smiled. I smiled back. "Let's go to bed."

"Let me get out of these wet clothes," he nodded & I went to the drawer. I pick out my nightclothes & changed in the bathroom. I got out to see Tommy in bed, I joined him, "Good night, Glitterbaby," I said.

"Good night, Babyboy," he said. I wrapped my arm around him & got closer to him.

I love you, Tommy.