Truth or dare~Crossmare~

Hentai monsters POV

are you fucking kidding me? These bitches known as the "bad guys" who I have taken in and trained are acting like total idiots. Even invited the stars sanses over for a game of tRutH oR dArE. HAH bet they won't get anywhere, some people are too innocent for their own good. Plus cross Chara already set his tongue on fire, it's not like the kissy shipping dares, at least not yet.

I'm in my office pretending to be working, because I don't want to deal with that shit. I already finished my work but still. NO THANK YOU

"UWU SWENPAI U WANT TO CWOM  GWIB ME CWUDDWLES UWUUUUUU RAWR X3"

BANG BANG BANG BANG

"CWOME GWIB MWE CWUDDLES MWASTER UWU"

What the fuck is cross doing?  I suddenly hear something from the background that's not crosses weird UwU thing and banging on the door

"BABABASAASDADADADASASASAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHAHSAHHASHAHAHSHAHHA"

Somebody's going to have a dead corpse to take care of.

"UWWWUUUUUU SENPAIIIIIIIII"

I get up and make sure cross HEARS I got up. I hear running footsteps fade away. Along with a bunch of idiots laughing their asses off. I burst the door open violently, hissing and my tentacles sharpened. 

Cross Chara was laughing his ass off, horror was trying to breathe, dust was going to turn INTO DUST, Fell was crying on the floor, geno was sitting there making spray bottle sounds, and reaper was wheezing his fucking non existent lungs out, Dream, ink, and blue where giggling silently, and lust was laughing like a fucking YANDERE, and classic was also laughing but normally

"Heh, come join us nightmare." Classic said in his usual punny voice.

"FINE, but only for a bit"

Everyone cheered and cross immediately took my hand and yanked me down nearly tearing my arm off. Wow shitty move but okay.

"Nightmare truth or dare!" Killer exclaimed excitedly.

"Dare I guess"  I shrugged, and then realized I made a horrible mistake, as killer made the weirdest looking grin ever, I guess he was trying to be Intimidating...

"I dare you to spend 30 minutes in a locked room with cross"

Oh hey it's not that bad. Cross is actually a nice person and takes his job seriously when he needs too. I may or may not have a crush on him and legit everybody but cross knows I do. I shrug and grab cross using a T H I C C tentacle. Once we reached the room I proceeded to not-so-gently- drop cross earning an OOF from him and a THUD from the floor.

5 MINUTES IN

None of us had said anything, we where just sitting there doing our own thing, all though I did stare off into space, my thoughts where interrupted by an Oreo who threw chocolate at my face and was now right beside me. 

".....thanks" I mumbled just loud enough to hear

"Wait what- you never say thanks." Cross snapped practically threw his arms up letting the chocolate fly out of his hands and out of a window.

"Oh... oops." 

He looked disappointed, I know how he gets over chocolate. I took my chocolate and shoved it in his mouth, and kept my hand on the chocolate bar, all while avoiding eye contact.

Cross giggled and held my hand that was on the chocolate bar. Continuing to hold it there all while he ate the chocolate. The warmth of his hand transferring to mine felt amazing. The way he took small bites of his chocolate, the way he always got flustered  whenever I teased him..... I just wanted him for myself, I wanted to hold him close every night, I wanted to protect him. 

20 minutes in

We talked for god knows how long. God he is so fucking cute, I just want him now. Whenever I wanted something, I made sure I got it. I snapped and pushed him on his back earning a Yelp from him. I then pinned him down and mashed our (lips?) together. I was scared he would fight back but he just wrapped his arms around my back and eventually pulled away.

"I get it now.... you LIKE me nighty." Cross giggled.

His laugh Is so cute, I want more of it.  I continued to lean down and plant kisses all over his face. He was a laughing mess. I smiled and pulled him up as I pulled him close to me. Kissing him on the (lips?) once again, he immediately kissed back. 

Cross POV

Oh asgore this feels amazing I don't want this to end those where my exact thoughts when  nightmare first slammed me to the ground and brutally kissed me. More violent then it should have been. We parted after a bit. I just giggled and said:

"I get it now...... YOU LIKE me nighty" 

That must had triggered something in nightmare or some shit because he a little more violently started planting kisses all over my face. The entire time he didn't say a WORD he just planted kisses even a bit on my neck.. he then pulled me up and gave me another kiss on the (lips?) this time for a bit longer. We broke apart for a little something called A I R. and I just laughed it off. He pulled me close and just cuddled me, right there, on the floor. But I didn't mind. I happily snuggled into his chest enjoying everything. 

"Jesus Christ I cant even begin to tell you how much I love about you."

"bEt" I snickerd. (YALL NEED A SNICKERS)

"WeLLL.. I love your laugh, your touch, your voice, your personality......"

I could feel my face getting heated up with each word.

"The way you get flustered, how cute you are, how you eat your chocolate, the way you smile...."

The list went on and on and on and on! I was going to FUCKING IMPLODE. 

"OKAY OKAY I GET IT" I practically yelled. I screamed into his chest and he laughed as to "how cute I was being" 

We stayed like that for 3 minutes until.

"Hey is that a security camera, and an intercom?" I pointed out. 

Nightmare looked enraged. Someone's going to die tonight.

Later

"Dust you have bathroom duty for every bathroom in this entire fucking mansion, INCLUDING THE BEDROOM ONES,"

Dust screeched. 

"Horror, no eating humans for a week." 

Horror groaned

"Red, you now have to take care of that dragon we found a bit ago"

Red cursed under his breath

"Killer your with dust"

They are going to end up having a sword fight I know it

Nightmare then proceeded to throw everyone out except ME because I never did anything and he couldn't possibly hurt me even if he wanted to. I know it. 

By that time everyone else went home and me and nightmare decided to cuddle each other for the night. It felt like heaven, I drifted off to sleep in the arms of my newfound lover

The hentai octopus knock off.

THIS WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO BE A MULTISHIP BUT MY LAZY ASS WASNT IN THE MOODODODODODOODDOODDODOD