SAVED~dustberry~

Dust POV

I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE fUckIng  zancudos JDDJCCCNDJIRJFJCNNCFJCDJDIRJDJ

Blue POV

I was strolling sadly through the forest remembering what exact words Alphys said to me. Those words stung and so did the open wounds, bleeding out as I tiredly walked to the nearest tree to settle down.

"SANS YOU WORTHLESS SHIT, WHY CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT"

"W-WAIT IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE"

"AAAAaAgGh" 

Alphys left me with 56 scars on my ribs, a crack in my eye, all bleeding out. My brother obviously never cares, he lets the others do what they want to me. Everyone thinks we have a normal sans and papyrus relation ship but NoooOoOoOoOOOOOO, he hurts me and never heals me, never helps  me, and will never let anyone love me. 

In reality,I'm just bullied by my brother, Alphys, and everyone around me.... EVEN HUMAN CHARA. papyrus never cared about me dying in the genocide route. HUMAN CHARA ALWAYS JUST KILLS ME IN ALMOST EVERY ROUTE. EVEN NEUTRAL THEY ONLY KILL ME, AND IN TRUE PACIFIST THEY ARE SO MEAN

I don't know how much longer I can take it. It hurts so much,

I slumped down under a tree until I was greeting by a portal witch contained my angry drunk lover named dust.

Dust slammed into the tree, breaking it, throwing it, becoming goku himself, twirling like a ballerina only to slam into another tree breaking it. The strength on this dude scares me a bit. It was funny to watch as he took out another bottle of beer, then smashed it into the ground, screaming and crying about it like a little toddler over its stolen candy.

Bruhhhh wtffff

And then he passed out.

Oh boy, more work on myself.

I winced as I got up, the wounds stinging and bleeding out a bit more, as I grabbed dust and dragged him all the way home, I got weird looks because one: I was covered in blood, and two: I'm carrying a drunk dude on my back who is like 2 feet taller than me who has a beer bottle.

I came home, scared that my brother was home, thankfully he wasn't, or at least not yet. Once I got upstairs and locked my door, I heard my brother come in, oh god, someone help me.

I placed the drunk onto my bed and went to get the medkit  as I bandaged up my wounds..... I was so scared, 

"Jdkdjwlsjddjskfjdkkdcj" ah yes, the voice of a hungover murderous psychopath waking up.

"Hey baby blue" he said. "What's with the wounds? Did ya get in a fight or something" he sheepishly said in a husky voice.  I said nothing again. I just got up and simply cuddled him, clinging onto him for dear life, knowing my brother was about ready to come in and hurt me again. Tears streaming down my face as I cringed onto his hoodie tightly, I didn't want to let go, I didn't want to get hurt, my HP was already so low. 

"Woah, are you okay?" I felt his arms wrap around me and I choked out gibberish,

"P-le-le-e-eAs hEl-l-p m-m-mE" i managed to choke out, I didn't want to get hurt anymore, so I cling onto my only light at the moment as I snuggled into his chest and wrapped my arms around him, I was so scared. 

"Wait what-" he was cut off by the lock breaking along with the door being kicked down, there he was, standing there, my own brother. Papyrus, ready to hurt me.

Dust shot up still holding me In his arms. No. No. No. this was a mistake, I should have kept this a secret, it's my fault, dust might get hurt, no please, no he is what I have. My only light. No I can't, I CANT LOSE HIM

Papyrus had a bone already summoned, I started to cry uncontrollably sobbing loudly, I was brought out of dusts warm embrace by a larger bony hand that couldn't be mistaken, dust immediately knew what was happening when I clinged onto him pleading for my brother leave me alone and not hurt me.

Dust POV

WHAT THE FUCK?

blue started screaming and pleading for his brother to let go, he wouldn't let go of me, I used blue magic to throw him out of the room and block the door with bones that shot up to the roof. This bitch is hurting MY BLUE? that explains the bandages, I immediately teleported me and blue out of there and into my room.

He wouldn't stop crying, this poor blue boy was scared for dear life, and wouldn't let go of me. After an hour of his crying, he started to quiet down, I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around him, also wrapping my arms around him tighter, placing my chin on top of his skull. I held one hand on the back of his skull, and another hand on his back. He was curled up in a ball with his knees up to his chest and his face and arms pressed against my chest. He drifted off to sleep slowly but surely. 

WHY THE ACTUAL HELL WAS I NOT NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS. THOSE SCARS AND BANDAGES AND ALL HIS CRACKED RIBS COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED IF HE NOTIFIED ME SOONER.

But I understand, he was scared, that Cheeto dust flavored honey addicted carrot will pay for hurting MY blue. I'll make sure of that.