CRYING~AfterDeath~

Geno POV

save screen is lonely as always, nothing new, just watching THE FUCKING GENOCIDE RUN AGAIN.  For me it's turned into a game where I guess what monster player encounters next. I hated it but it was the only time passer when that sadistic grim reaper wannabe isn't around.

I hate this

I hate this so much.

Suddenly the sound of a portal opening and arms wrapping around me with that familiar deep but calm sadistic voice of none other than death himself.

"Hey geno~" reaper cooed. His usual daily routine of visiting me and bugging me was secretly my favorite part of the day, I pretended to hate him touching me and disturbing me but in reality I love it so much, I don't want him to stop. I looked up back at the genocide run only to see frisk raising their knife about to slice off papyruses head. AGAIN. Reaper looked up to see the same thing and turned me so I faced him and pulled me close. I didn't say anything but just hugged back.

I hated this. I wanted OUT OF HERE. But I didn't say anything just cuddled up to reaper and closed my eyes, enjoying the love he was giving me. I hear papyrus say his famous last words again "I believe in you" and then the sound of him turning to dust. I HATED IT, I suddenly burst into tears tackling reaper to the ground, and just laying there, crying my eyes out.

Reaper whispered caring and comforting words into my non existent ears As he rubbed my back as I lay on top of him, I couldn't stop, my cries just kept getting louder and louder, this happens everytime papyrus dies, I can't stand it. I thought I would get used to it at some point but it's been 3589 Genocide routes and I STILL CANT GET OVER IT.

No matter how hard I tried to stop crying, it just made it worse, I was practically screaming at this point, the screams being muffled by my face being buried in reapers chest as I lay on top of him. Reaper pets my skull and suddenly I'm picked up, I yelped in surprise, at this point my crying had calmed down a bit, I was taken through a portal when I hear a voice, 

"Oh dear, you poor creature" 

It was reapertale Toriel. I have heard many good things about her. I was placed down and taken into another embrace but this time it was by goat lady herself, I cried, and cried, I couldn't stop. "Oh you poor thing." 

Reaper POV

I hated seeing geno like this, I had to take him out of there, it had been 30 minutes total sense we left and geno had drifted off to sleep. Toriel handed geno back to me as I thanked her for calming him down, I ended up taking him home and setting him on the couch. And of course, my brother had questions.

"Brother is that the geno you wont stop taking about?"

"Yes, be nice to him, his brother and loved ones had died infront of him"

"That poor soul, now I understand why you visit him everyday"

I quickly ended the conversation and took the eternally bleeding tsundere to my room where I lay him down and cuddle him, making sure he is warm and comfy. 

I slowly drifted to sleep with the tsundere cuddled up to me, safe, and sound, and that's all that matters.

Hi sup lmao it ended 

Anyways EJDNSOWIEJSISKDKFKFDKE BYE