The Concert. Part 2.

The concert was amazing, words can't even describe it. Me, a girl from the future got to see The Beatles live, I never even thought that would happen, never mind me going back in time.

"Did you like it Lily?"

I turn around and see a grinning John behind me, at the moment we was all walking to Brians car, well at least I think it was Brians.

"Was great, thanks for letting me go guys"

"Don't need to thank us! Just happy you enjoyed it, even though there was a slight problem with the microphone"

"No one really cared or took notice, the amount of screaming there was. Suprised i'm not deaf"

Paul chuckles and puts his arm around my shoulders, I feel my cheeks heat up. Ringo who was walking next to me obviously noticed as he winked at me, making me blush more. As we got closer to the car, and as Paul took his arm away from around me I realised I felt sad...bet its that dream again, messing with my mind I tell you.

"Whats up Lily? Looking a bit sad" I turn and look at George who gives me a small smile.

"I'm alright, just a bit tired I guess"

"Yeah, the concerts will do that to you, even if you're not playing"

"I've noticed" 

I smile back at him and wait for the others to get into the car, Brian's no where in sight though, which is strange considering that its his car...

"Hey lads? Wheres Brian"

"Oh Brian? He'll be inside still, sorting a few things out"

"Does he know you're about to take off with his car?"

"...Not really but, he's used to it.Now get in love, it's cold"

I laugh at their innocent grinning faces and climb into the car next to Paul, who gives me the sweetest smile ever. Next to Paul is Ringo, who can't seem to get comfy as every second hes twisting and turning, making Paul nudge into me every few seconds,.

"Ringo calm it, or i'm kicking you out the car"

"Oh look at you Lennon, the responsible adult I see"

"Well i'm the one driving and I don't fancy crashing as we're not in England"

"So you wouldn't mind me being a fidget at home?"

"No,I want you to die where you were born"

"Well thanks"

"You're welcome"

Ringo rolls his eyes as John gives him a innocent smile as we stop at a light, I laugh at their joking around and then yawn, as the tiredness starts taking its effect on me. At least when Ringo was fidgeting he was keeping me awake.

"You can rest your head on me shoulder and take a nap if you want. The way John's driving we won't be back for hours"

"I heard that"

I giggle and rest my head on Pauls comfy shoulder, I yawn and shut my eyes.

"Thanks Paul..."

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for taking so long to update, i've been really busy and haven't had time but here it is! I hope you enjoy it, it's not the best but oh well :) I'm sorry if it is short, I didn't really have any plot for this chapter, just hope you like it. Let me know what you think :).

Rosa.