All My Loving -Paul McCartney-

I Grabbed my ipod of the table in the Kitchen before walking up the stairs that lead to my room. I walked to the door on the far right, that had the name LILY printed out in bold letters on the door, I sighed and pushed it open smiling at the posters of The Beatles and Paul McCarntey (My favourite Beatle). I put my ipod in my ipod dock that rested on my desk and blared the song I Want To Hold Your Hand, singing along to the words,dancing like a lunatic

"Turn that shit of Lils!" My Brother shouted from the room next to me, banging on the wall nearly making a few of my beloved posters fall of!. I regretfully turned it of, sulking to my bed, flopping dowm ontop of the soft duvet, it sometimes sucks sharing a house with your older brother, and at the age of 22. I really need to get a job.

I sighed and shut my eyes, imagining the song playing in my head,as im not aloud to listen to it out loud, a small smile appeared onto my lips as I mouthed the words silently.

Then a strange wave of tieredness washed over me as I felt myself drift of into the world of darkness, the last thing I thought before I fell asleep was...

I Wish I could go back to the 60's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up suddenly feeling very uncomftable, I shifted my weight onto my left side hoping it would feel more comftable, but unfortuanly not as a sharp pain went up the upper part of my leg. I groaned and opened my eyes, looking down to my leg and seen a pebble digging into it..a pebble? I got up and rubbed my eyes, helping them adjust to the darkness, my room isnt usually this dark? I looked down to my bare feet and noticed I was standing on cobbles, My eyes widened as I looked around me, as I realised I was standing in the middle of a dark alley in the middle of the night.

What the fudge? This must be a dream...yeah a dream..ill just stand here untill I wake up.

The wind blew harshly again my face, making my hair whip around, I sighed and tucked it over my ear. Then I heard screaming, it wasnt loud screaming mind you, just like carried in the wind, I sighed and shook it of, as this is just a dream...right? Then the screams got louder and louder...and closer and closer, asif there was a horde of wild bulls running down the street!

But nope,it wasnt bulls, it was a horde of women screaming like there's no tomorrow. And the way they was running it looked like they didnt notice me, and like they were going to trample all over me. I paniced and ran in the direction they was heading in, hoping there was a exit somewhere as I didnt fancy been a pile of mush on the cobbles, as lovely as it sounds.

I kept on running, and luck been in my way I was running quite fast, as those wild animals wasnt right on my tail. But my luck soon went as I ran into something, or should I say someone. The person grabbed my arms and steadied me, before dragging me into a narrow spot in the allyway, where 3 other men were. The one who grabbed me put his finger to his lips, signalling for me to be quiet as all the mad women ran past, I couldnt help but notice he looked very familiar.

"Where have they gone?"

"I swear I saw them down here!"

"They must of climbed the wall!"

"then theres no hope for us!"

"Its all your fault, your all slow runners! If it wasnt for you lot I might have been able to see The Beatles" A little girl shouted, obviously annoyed, sulking back down the ally, the disapointed women following suit.

Wait-what, The Beatles?

I turned my head to look at the four men, I Squinted my eyes to try to see threw the darkness...

After a few quick seconds of studying them my eyes opened in shock, oh my lucky stars, its The Beatles. How can this be happening? Im in the year 2012? This is just a dream...

I felt someone tap my shoulder, bringing me back to reality.

"You alright love?" A voice that matched Paul McCartney's perfectly asked me.

I fainted.

Hello people who are actually reading this, thank you!

If I get any infomation wrong like dates,times,ages,blabla just tell me and ill sort it. But I may change some stuff around for the story :) Hope you like it so far.