Living With The Beatles.

I now had a place to stay untill I figured out how to go back in time, its not that I don't like to here, Im staying with the Beatles for petes sake! But im just worried because ive left my Brother, and my Parents...not like they care anway, but what if im missing? And theres a huge police seach for me? Or ive just been wiped out of that time zone.

There was only a few problems, I had no clothes except for the ones I had on, and I had no money.

"Are you completely sure that I can stay with you lot?" I asked the nearest Beatle, who happened to be George.

"Yeah, were sure, and Paul wouldn't forgive us if we said no" He replied, making me blush at the Paul comment.

"Thank you so much, I know it will be awkward for you guys since you will be moving around a lot" I spoke, twiddling my thumbs around.

"It won't be awkward at all love" Said another voice walking into the room, I looked up to see Paul, He smile at me and I smile back.

"Nope" Said another voice after Pauls, I looked up to see John walking in after Paul ruffling Pauls hair, making his face scrunch up, making me laugh.

"Leave it John!" Paul said, running to a mirror and pulling a comb out of his blazer. John rolled his eyes and sat next to George, ruffling his hair as well making George roll his eyes.

"Hows it going Georgie!"

"Wheres Ringo?" I asked, wondering where he was, since the rest of the Beatles were in this room.

"Dunno love, probably singing in the shower or something" Paul answered.

"Or maybe hes got lost up that large hooter of his" John sniggered, making the other two laugh slightly.

"You shouldn't make fun of him you know, its mean" I inputted, looking at their laughing faces.

"But its funny"

"He might get sick of it you know, and he might leave the band, then what would you do?" I asked, shutting them all up.

"Um..we..um..er-"

"Exactly my point"I smiled.

"We've got a smart one here lads" John said, smiling at me.

"And a pretty one" Paul added on, making me blush.

They started talking to eachother for a bit, so I decided to get up and look out the window across the room, it was getting darker out and I couldn't help but think where I would be sleeping...

"Hey Guys" I spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Where will I be sleeping?" I asked, turning around to face them all again.

"You can share with me!" Paul suddenly exclaimed, making everyone jump, and making me blush, George seemed to notice.

"Your gonna turn her into a tomato Paul"

"Well...Unless you want to sleep on the Sofa" Paul added, probably trying to hide the fact he was very eager before. But I don't mind, I like Paul more than the others...Im more attracted to him, he makes my heart beat faster whenever I see him.

"I don't mind either way..." I spoke quietly.

"Alright you two, you obviously want to share the same bed as eachother to do god knows what. So thats sorted" John spoke, making me and Paul blush.

Just then Ringo came out of a room I pressumed to be the bathroom and his hair was soaking wet and was sticking to his face.

"Whats happening here?" Ringo asked, looking at all of us.

"Stop shaking your head and go dry your hair, your getting it all over me" George said, Ringo sighed and reluctantly walked of into another room.

"I don't have no pajamas with me though, or no clothes, or money" I told them.

"Thats okay, you can borrow one of my shirts or something and tomorrow we can go shopping for you" Paul responded, looking to the others who nodded.

"You can't buy my stuff, its asking too much of you, I mean your already letting me stay and-"

"No Buts Miss Lily, you don't have no money with you, its the least we could do" John said, interupting me, I sighed and nodded.

"Ill find a way to repay you"

"Nonesense, come ed Lils, Ill go find you a shirt for you to sleep in" Paul said, I nodded and followed him.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think. Ill write more tomorrow and ill include more infomation about Lilys life and all stuff like that. Thank you for the votes and comments.

:)