Did You Just?

Ever since that day, you become more like curious and surprised as well. Jimin has changed! A total of 360 degrees hella change! Sometimes you got your eyes on him (accidentally) but then he smiled. HE SMILED back to you!

You can't stop thinking about him until..

Your phone rings. You saw the caller ID. Taehyung oppa. What does he want from me this time? With a heavy sigh, you pick up the call.

"Yeoboseyo (hello)"

"Y/n-ah.."

"Neh, oppa"

"I need to see you"

"Uh? But oppa, I have p--"

"Jigeum. At usual place" then he just hang up.

You got angry. "Since when he had becoming such a jerk?!" You have no choice but to go. You simply grab your snapback and just go with your practice outfit. A white tank top, denim shorts and a piece of checkered shirt is tied around your hips.

"Saem (teach), I had to go somewhere first. Excuse me for awhile" you told your dance teacher and head out.

"Uh, sure but be back as soon as possible" Joonsuh-nim said. You heard him while giving the sign OK.

Jimin's POV:

She looks like in a hurry. Where is she going? Should I go after her? Pshhh. She's a very independent woman. I'm sure she's okay. What am I thinking these days? I smiled and went to my room to change my clothes. It's all sweaty. Eww!

-------------

"Oppa, eodi (where)?" you called Taehyung.

"Turn around"

You got surprised after hearing his voice which is literally just behind you. You hit him lightly.

"Eishh. Oppa, you scared me!" you said and then you saw he just smiled bitterly. So you decided to just come clean and speak heart-to-heart with him.

"Why don't we just go over th--"

"It's okay, Taehyung oppa. Just. Soljikhi malhaebwa (tell me, honestly). Why you called me all of the sudden?" you asked him straight.

"Geu..geugeon.." Taehyung hesitates. You looked t him in the eyes. You know it. You really have to prepare your heart and mind. Even if it is the worst part. He took a deep breath and..

"I want to call it off" Taehyung said.

"Uh? Excuse me?" you asked him.

"Our engagement. I want it to end"

You widened your eyes and even poke your ears a little. "Mworago? Kkeut (end) you mean, really end?" You rolled your eyes back. Still not believing what he just said to you.

"I..uh..I have to take care..of something. There's this girl. I-uh used to date to. S-she got pregnant. A-and she said it was mine"

"WHAT?!!" you shouted.

"The baby. It's mine so--"

"It's okay" you said, suddenly changing your tone. Now Taehyung's face getting wrinkled in bewilder.

"Y/n-ah, jinjja y-you--"

"I didn't even approve it anyway. Right from the start" you clenched your fist and you looked at your engagement ring. Then you take it off. And give it back to him.  Taehyung tried to take your hand but you avoid it, instead you lend him the ring on his palm.

"Let's not meet again after this. Have a great life. Congratulations. For being a dad" you lend your hand for a handshake. Taehyung just accept it still confused and his gaze never left you.

"A-are you sure, y/n?" he asked.

"Don't ask me anything or I'll definitely slap you hard as rock and rub your face on the ground" you said as you turn around and walk away. Seeing he was definitely taken aback from your words, you said "It was a joke. Take care, oppa~" you said, forcefully in cheering tone.

Taehyung were left in a very fuzzy state of mind while looking at your engagement ring.

-----------------

You were walking back then after you had passed a few blocks of shops, a pair of arms grab you tightly. You were surprised at first and after realizing it was actually Jimin's, you surprised even more.

"J-jimin! Mwoyaaa! Let go of me!" you tried to yank his arms but he's too strong for someone who aged like him.

"Gwaenchanha" Jimin said in low tone as he patted your head and loosened his hug. You with no hesitate, burst into tears right after he finishes talk. You buried your head onto his shoulder. Crying. Even louder as time goes by.

"Shh..it's okay. Cry as much as you want. We don't you to be all moody while practicing later on" Jimin softly touches your head. You just keep on crying and crying and crying until he said

"You little pumpkin still haven't change. I know you're still in there"

You stops crying and looked at him.

"You. P-pumpkin?" you said while still sobbing.

"Neh?"

"T-that's what m-my c-childhood 'e-enemy' c-called m-me w-when I w-was--- T-there's o-only o-one p-person w-who c-calls m-me t-that" you become speechless.

"Y-you. J-jiminnie? That P-park J-jimin?"

He tried looking at other place after he put back your snapback on you. Trying to find some better words to say to you. You saw his face and ears turned red.

"I-I never thought that y-you would remember that" he said hesitatingly. After awhile only you just realized that you were clinging on him tightly and quickly took a step back. You didn't say anything but your face says it all. Totally embarrassing! You walk away while wiping your tears 'coolly' with Jimin tailing behind.

"Yah. It's okay, it's not like I haven't saw you cry anyway. Just that. It's been awhile" Jimin teased you and then you stopped walking and give him a deadly stare (is what you think it is) with a clenched teeth. Jimin just chuckled and remained quiet behind you until both of you reached the Big Hit Ent building.

edited.

-----------------

Kkeutiya~ ^^ how was it? huhu sorry still have few exams eww. xD Anyhow hope you guys liked it and thanks for 1k reads~ ^^