This is it?

"Kim Taemin.."

"Neh?" Taemin turned around to face someone.

"Why are you here?"

"What? Why? Where am I?" Taemin confused as he looked around. Then the one who asked him just now also disappeared.

-----

"Taeminie?"

Taemin slowly opens his eyes.

"Taetae yahhhh~"

Jimin hugged Taemin as tight as he can with tears of joy slowly rolling down his cheeks. Jimin rearranged Taemin's pillow for him to sit up comfortably. Then Jimin flicked his forehead.

"Aowwchh! What the--"

"We were so worried about you, pabo yah" Jimin looked at Taemin while wiping his tears in a manly way. "I already called the doctor, he'll be here in a few minutes. I'll go tell the others about this first okay?"

Taemin nodded. Then only a while after Jimin left, you arrived at the room. You were surprised that Taemin's already awake after being in a 3 weeks comma.

"T--taemin ah~ You're awake!!!!!Deudiyeo (finally)~~" you hugged him..too.

"Chakaman (wait)..did Jimin already told you about this or.." Taemin asked.

"Ani (nope), I was already on my way to visit you then I saw this. Thank God" you almost cried there. Then Taemin slowly rises from his bed and faces you beside the bed. He holds your hands with his weak grip.

"Shhhh..uljima (don't cry). I'm fine, see?" Taemin smiled bitterly. His gaze is not as affectionate as before but still as sweet as ever. Which is very calming and comforting. But every time you see his face, that dark history reappears in your mind.

-----

" Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" You shouted as you saw both Jimin and Taemin fell to the ground.

The bodyguards caught Taehyung before he got away. Then you heard it.

"Taemin!!! Taemin ahhh!! Ireona (wake up)!!!!" Jimin shook Taemin's body couple of times when he's already unconscious. You ran towards Jimin and Taemin and trying to stop the blood from bleeding.

You remember nothing than the trauma you felt on that day and the fear of losing one of the most important person in your life.

-----

"Oh? Wasseo (you're here)?" Jimin entered the room back and he saw you.

"Uh..yeah..I was already on my way to come here..so.." you said.

"Oh, keurokuna (is that so).." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck. He felt a bit awkward like he's interrupting something when he sees both of you. "Uhh..seems like the doctor take too long..I-i will go find him" He excused himself.

Then the atmosphere become quieter than before.

"Mianhae" you said.

"Waeyo (why)?" Taemin asked.

"Because of me..you had to---"

Your words halted when Taemin suddenly pulled you closer and looked at your eyes deeply.

"If you say that again..I'll kiss you" his rough voice sounded sexy to you somehow. Your eyes widened with your cheeks flushed red.

"I'm sick of hearing that everyday" Taemin brushed his hair backwards. "Hajima (stop it). It's not your fault. I admit it, I did that for you, too. But it was also for Jiminnie and myself"

"Wait..what?!! How did you---" you flustered.

"They said that a comma person can hear and feel almost anything but sees. Turns out that it's true though" Taemin talked with a warm smile that you've been missing for a long time. "Oh..I do remember this one time though. You said something like I miss you, please come back soon-----" you cupped Taemin's mouth before he can even finish.

"Yahhh!!!!! Ijashikka~ Nega onje???!!! (This brat~ When did I???!!!)" You were shocked at his bold statement. But that's the ugly truth you had to face. Then..

"Surpriseeee!! Welcome back, V goon~~" the shikkereo sonyeondan (noisy boys) finally invaded the room. They even brought some balloons and 'cheap' confettis.

"Yahhh, I didn't even go anywhere" Taemin laughed at them. The hyung line, Jin, Suga, Namjoon and Hoseok didn't waste their time to 'celebrate' Taemin's consciousness in their own way. Hoseok cried a load.

"Jeballl..don't leave us anymore" Hoseok whined. Taemin got touched at the words and hugged him back.

"Hyung..you know I won't" Taemin replied. Sometimes you caught a glimpse of Suga and Jin quickly wipe their tears of joy. Just then, Jimin returned with the doctor-on-duty.

-----

"Hyung..how are you?"

The voice made Taehyung lifted his head.

"T..Taemin.." he stammered.

"Are you okay? I hope you're not falling sick so far" Taemin said.

"T--taemin. Hyungui..mianhada (please forgive hyung). I was stupid!!" Taehyung cried while clenching his teeth hard and grabbed his hair in fists. Taemin slowly grabbed Taehyung's hands and patted them.

"Hyung..I already forgive you. But please, stop torturing yourself. You're a good person and I never stop believing in you. Have faith in yourself and please come home as my beloved hyung like before. And..love is not always about having them by our side but sometimes it was for us to let go for the better" Taemin hugged his older brother.

Kim Taehyung had been sentenced to jail for 10 years for the crime of assaulting and blackmailing. But the duration can be shortened with good attitudes.

-----

"So..are you ready?" Jimin asked you while fixing his necktie.

"Moreugetta (I don't even know myself)" you said. Then Jimin grabbed your hand and intertwined both your hand and his.

"Gwaenchanha. Na mido (it's okay. Trust me)" Then he kissed you hand before entering the venue hand in hand.

[[ HEADLINE #1 : PARK JIMIN OF BTS IS GETTING ENGAGED ]]

[[ HEADLINE #2 : BTS "HWAYANGYEONHWA PT.1" ALBUM TOPS VARIOUS CHARTS ]]

[[ HEADLINE #3 : BTS V (KIM TAEMIN)'S ANTICIPATED RETURN HAD BEEN CHERISHED BY WORLDWIDE A.R.M.Y.S ]]

[[ HEADLINE #4 : BTS "FOR YOU" JAPANESE SINGLE TOPS ORICON CHART ]]

- 끝 (end) -

-----

Finally, the story has come to an end. Tsk tsk. Thanks for reading, voting and commenting~ Please visit my other books some other times and thank you sooo much for the love~ ❤