Epilogue

Your POV :

I sat on a hanging bridge which connecting the beach to our chalets. It was almost sunset. I really love the ocean.

I just love it. Very much.

I made my fingers to an O-shaped and pretend to see through it. I closed one of my eyes and focus.

It was a perfect sunset scenery and I had it in my hands. Well, not literally of course. I smiled and released sighs of relief while spreading my arms. The sea breeze is warm and calm. My hair waved in such carefree like my spirit.

At least at that very moment.

Suddenly, my vision darkened and I was completely blinded.

Then, a little smooch landed on my right cheek made me look to the right to find the sweet little thing I have.

"Jiminnie..neoo (youuu).." I was half-pouting while saying this but he stole a moment to peck my lips and leaned his forehead against mine.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" He adjusted his position to sit comfortably beside me and bring my head to his shoulder.

"I was just looking at the sunset. And you know.."

"I like beach" Jimin finished your sentence with a cute voice, mimicking you. You hit his arm instantly. He snorted while holding his tummy, laughing real hard. "Jagi, nan arayo (honey, I know)..nado (me too)"

He took glimpses of your outfit. "You look beautiful in that. I knew it all along" he clapped proudly.

Yeah, he chose  them by himself.

"Jimin-ah..It was just merely a bikini in a big dress that I also don't have any clue what am I wearing right now" I said, teasing him. But it is beautiful though. There's some floral prints on the skirt.

"Yahh..you don't need to. Just wear it for me" he said snobbishly.

There's only sounds of the waves crashing can be heard until you said to him.

"I miss the boys" that made Jimin's eyes a bit large.

"The boys?"

"Yeah, your pabo housemates" I giggled.

"Why all of the sudden?" There's an upset tone in his voice.

"It's just that..we used to have so much fun together and suddenly..everything all that happened.."

"Jagi, it was like a month ago. Everything happens for a reason, baby. Don't think about it too much. Or you'll add more lines on your forehead" he flicked my head playfully.

"Heol! I got wrinkles already???? Andwaeeeee" I covered my forehead hesitatingly. Then he bursts out into laugh again.

"Main, jagi, I was just kidding. Your shocking face is the music to my eyes" he snorted. So I pinched his puffy cheeks. As a revenge. "Aowww it hurts" he whined.

"So does my heart" I hugged myself and turn my back on him.

"Aiguu jagi, don't mad at me~ I was just joking around. You are always beautiful in my eyes"

The word made you turn around. "Jinjja? For real?"

"With all my heart.." His lips curved into a smile that warms my soul. "Saranghae.."

"Nado (me too).." I replied while both of us came closer and closer.

Until there's only about 10cm distance between our lips that I felt his hot breath against me.

"Yah y/n-ahhh! Jimin-ah!!!!" A faded voice heard from my behind. I quickly turn around.

"Taemin-ahhhhhh!!" I saw him waved at me across the bridge. And the boys. "Aedeul-ah yahhh~" I stood up and ran towards them.

The moment I reached Taemin, I jumped on his back and he spun us around until someone cleared his throat. Of course, Jimin got no jams at all. He stood next to us and gave a death glare to Taemin.

I got off Taemin as tear fall onto my cheeks. "I really miss you guys so much"

All of them are here. "Us too"

"Well..you guys are early?" Jimin asked.

"We finished the recording early so PDnim let us call it a day" Namjoon said.

"Guys, I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat" Taemin blurted, earning a sigh from everyone.

"Yahh we just ate at the studio, boy!" Suga knocked his head. I just laughed.

"Ohh now that we're here, let's go to the diner together!" Jungkook suggested.

I nodded quickly as I really missed these bonding moments with them. "My treat~~"

"Yah jagi.."  Jimin hesitates. "Why you have to treat them?" He whispered, looking worry.

"Oh I can't? Well it's on Jimin, yeoreobun~ kajaaa" I grabbed his arm. Along with the others trailing us to the car park.

That made Jimin curled his brows in shock. And disbelief.
But he knows me so well that he just get along with it.

That's what making me love him even more, day by day.

-----

"We can smile as long as we are together"

- Butterfly, BTS

-----

Thank you very much for reading this entire book. This book means alot to me as it was my first ever prove of me challenging myself to write a long imagine. Seeing how much it gathers attention from increasing number of readers, I can't be more thankful and happy. This book will be under revision and might undergo several grammatical changes whenever I had time to do so. Once again, thank you.

For Jimin & BTS,
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR COMEBACK

Love, bumble_bts