(32)

YEOSANG's POV
"Wooyoung, let's go catch up with Seonghwa." I huff as I look at the bodies on the floor, he had his hands on his hips "Yeah, okay." He nods.

The door opens, we both go back to our posture as soon as we see two members of BANGTAN.

"We didn't find a hybrid, but we can make one." One of them looks at me up and down, I hiss as I tighten my grip around my gun.

"They're going towards the entrance on the right side. They have the girl too." The voice comes from their pockets, they look up at me and then at Wooyoung.

They turn around and begin walking outside the room. "I'm not going to let you go after them under my watch." I yell, they keep walking. "There's no need, you're just a kid."

I shoot a bullet near the door, making them both stop. "Fine. You asked for it."

JONGHO's POV
Me, Mingi and Hongjoong stayed barricaded in a room since Hongjoong's wound got worse due to all the action. I stayed aiming fire meanwhile Mingi checks on Hongjoong.

"*****!" Hongjoong curses out loud, I turn my head to see Mingi trying to wrap a new bandage around him. It looked tight, but it'll help for now.

As soon as I finish up with the guards, I rush back to Mingi and Hongjoong.

"Have you guys heard anything from everyone else?" Hongjoong asked, both me and Mingi shook our head.

"It's odd for sure." I noted, the door barges open, showing two members of BANGTAN with guns in their hands. I take Hongjoong off the desk going behind it as they hold fire. Mingi loads his gun as he begins to shoot on the opposite side of the desk.

"Come out! You're obviously bold enough to ruin our event!" The voice growls, I look beside me to see Hongjoong trying to get up. I place my hand on his shoulder as I shook my head.

"Come on! I'm asking nicely." The same voice gets impatient, I look at Mingi.

1,

2,

3!

We shot recklessly all over the room, they both scattered around to get cover. I slide to the next desk to aim fire on one of the members, they turned on the opposite and pinned me on the ground. Instead of a gun, they had a dagger in their hands.

I hear Mingi groan loudly, I turn my head to try to find him but that only gave the member on top of me more access to stab me. My shoulder feels a sharp pain, but then I hear gunshots in the room. I lean my head back, I see Hongjoong leaning against the desk with a rifle in his hands. Both of the members were down, but they weren't dead.

The door opens again, showing another group of men.

"Oh God!" One of them said, Hongjoong chuckles, "Glad you guys can make it, now take me out of this place." He leans against the one known as Chen. I never thought I'd be so happy to see the police.

"Kai, Xiumin, arrest Hoseok and Yoongi while they're down." Two men rushed over there to arrest them, I stand up weakly to find Mingi, he pants as he lays on the floor. His thigh was shot.

I help him up, he groans, "It's okay, we're getting help." We both limp to the door.

BEOMGYU's POV
Second by Second, Huening Kai's breaths get shorter and shorter. "Where are we even going?" I ask impatiently, "I would expect you to know since you've been here." Jisung keeps making turns to nowhere.