(12)

BEOMGYU's POV
I watch Hyesang's friend take the bullets outside of my body, he looks at me weirdly.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks, "Yeah, I don't feel anything." He continues to pick through my skin.

He wasn't the only one looking at me weirdly, there was a pack of other guys watching him take the bullet out of me. A boy with a tied ponytail gags.

"How does it feel like?" I hummed, "Huh?" I looked at the curious boy beside me.

"To be shot, sorry." "It feels like a pinch." I move my fingers as an example as he nods.
"How do you know Hyesang?" He taps his finger against the table, "I just met her 3 or 4 days ago, she's a chicken." I say bluntly, He snorts softly.

"She could be one sometimes.." I could see a smile appear on his face. "How do you know Hyesang?"

"He has a secret crush on her." The boy who takes the bullet outside of me says as he grins. The other boy slaps his shoulder, "HYUNG!".

I laugh, "Kai.." they look at me again, "Pardon?" I shake my head. "Sorry, you just reminded me of someone."

HYESANG's POV
4 missed calls from Hyunjin could be frightening, but she's probably really worried.

Me
Hello?

Hyunjin
HAN HYESANG YOU SON OF A BISCUIT!

Hyunjin
WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER MY CALLS?!

Hyunjin
I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!

Me
I'M SORRY! Something happened and I lost track of time ..

Me
Did you guys at least go to the market?

Hyunjin
Yes, we did

Hyunjin
But someone ELSE went *ahem*

Me
Please don't tell me Jaemin actually went

Me
DON'T PUT HIM ON THE PHONE

Hyunjin
I really want to, but he's hanging out with Jeno.

Hyunjin
I really wish you came, Yeji is over here with "Soobin".

Me
The guy she's talking to?

Hyunjin
Mhm

Hyunjin
Anyways, I forgive you. My phone is about to die because I KEPT CALLING YOU

Me
AGAIN I AM SORRY

Hyunjin
Haha, okay bye

Hyunjin
You better hang out with us next time

Me
I will

Me
Bye!

I let out a breath of relief now that I know she isn't mad, I slid my phone back into my pocket as I walk around the corner. I see half of Jisung's friends talk to Beomgyu and the other half talk to Jisung.

"BUT ITS TRUE IS IT NOT?" "HYUNG, STILL! ITS CALLED A SECRET FOR A REASON!" Beomgyu's smile was so cute as he watches Jeongin and Minho bicker.