chapter 1

Ms. Driver picked me up from the airport."Carrie how are you," she asked in the sweetest way.

"I'm okay," I answered.

"Okay lets get you home, the boys are very happy that you are coming to stay with us."

 "Great,"  I said with a smile. I did miss the guys, they had been my best friends for as long as I can remember.

*

When we pulled into the driveway the door to the house opened and the guys all ran out, all seven of them.

"Are you ready?" Ms.Drive asked.

" Yes," and with that we got out of the car and walk over to the boys, well must of them didn't really look like boys any more, and it was hard to tell which one was which.

"Hey," I said with a small smile then the youngest ran over to me and hugged me. "Carebear's back," he said with so much happiness. "Let me guess..........Tucky?"

"I go by Tuck now a days."

"Well you will always be Tucky the ducky to me," everyone started to laugh.

"Fine be that way," he said walking away.

"No Tuck came back."

"Ha you called me Tuck," he said as he walked back to me.

"Okay if your Tuck, then you most be Tany," I said pointing to the second youngest.

"Carrie, I'm not five, will you stop calling me that," he asked looking a little mad.

"I will never give up calling you Tany, now came give me a hug," he rolled his eyes but did what I said.

"Bet ya five bucks you don't know who I am" said the boy who looked to be about 15, I thought about it for a minute then said "Trev?"

"Oh looks like you owe her same money bro," one of the twins said.

"I'm right? I'm getting good that this."

"Fine bet you five that you can't guess which twin is which."

"Okay I need a little cash, lets see" I looked at them, the way I learned which was which was that Tre had fallen off his bike when he was 12 and it left a mark just above his right eye. So I walked closer to them, they where both smiling down at me, wow their are tall. I looked from face to face, then I saw the mark.

"Three, and Timmy," I said poking them in the side as I said their name.

"Okay you've been gone for three years how do you know this," I just smiled at him.

 "And that would make you Tris and you would be Toby-Woby," he sighed.

"I was hoping you would have forgotten about that one." 

I rolled my eye that him, "why would I forget the best nickname I ever came up with?"

"Hey, guy can hope cant he?"

Before I could answer someone had picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down," I yelled.

"Nope," Tristen I should have know.

"Came on put me down," I begged.

"Okay," well that was short. But he didn't put me down he just handed me to Tre.

"Wow, thanks, what are we playing pass the Carrie?"

"Yep," was all Tre said before passed me to the next one. But this one didn't put me over his shoulder, he was carrying me wedding style. And I was looking right into the deep emerald green eyes of Toby.

"Here a whole five minutes and your all ready swept off your feet," he said putting me back on the ground. I didn't say anything back, I just walked back to the car and got bags out of the back.

" Need some help?" I looked up to see Toby, as he grabbed the bag out of my hand and walked to the house. I sat on the back of the car trying to get my heart to slow down.

When the twins said, "what are you doing."

"Nothing, but you can get my bags and take them in."

"Fine," the said at the same time. Wow their good at that. They picked up the bags and carried them into the house. I shut the back door and walked to the house.

 I walked in and someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who," they said but they uncovered my eyes and stepped in front me.

"Hey Tris."

"I really hate when you call me that," he said as he moved his head closer to mine. Before I could say anything his lips were on mine. Before I could react he pulled away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What do you think Tristen is in love or playing with her feelings?