shot 3

Originally supposed to be 2 shots but shot 2 was getting too long

Gauri: Sneha?

Sneha: yes me.

Om: Sneha..she works with your dad right Gauri?

Gauri: yes she does. Why are you here?

Sneha: Gauri, this child in your husband's arms is mine.

Gauri: she's your child?

Sneha: yes Gauri, she is. Me and my boyfriend decided to have a baby and when my daughter was born, my boyfriend didn't want her because she was a girl so when he had enough of seeing her face he (she started crying) he took my daughter and left her here. I begged, I pleaded and I cried for a month because I wanted him to tell me where he kept my Shona. Just now he told me that he left my daughter at the doorstep of this mansion.

Om: but he left a note saying that me or one of my brothers are the father.

Sneha: he told me he lied writing that note. He didn't want anything to do with my Shona. I missed my daughter so much, I need her back, please return her back to her real mother, a child deserves their real mother.

Everyone was hesitant well Rikara was really hesitant, they grew attached to Pari and they didn't want to let her go. She was too special for them. 

Sneha: please Gauri...I was helpless, you would ask for your child back if the same thing happened to you right?

Gauri: I would.

Sneha: Om, you would do the same right?

Om: yes I would. 

Gauri started tearing up and said: Pari has been a big part in our case but she deserves her real mother.

Shivika and Rumya tearing up: true.

Sneha was about to take Pari out of Om's arms when Om spoke: let me talk to Pari for a minute.

Sneha nodded and Om looked at Pari, his eyes watering up. 

Om: ever since you came, you brought nothing but happiness. You lived up to your name, Pari. You really are an angel. I don't want to let you go but Sneha is your real mother and she will take care of you. I want you to know a few things before you go. I want you to know that whatever you do, make sure it's good for your soul. You want to become an artist? Go ahead. You want to be an engineer? No one's stopping you. You want to be an actress? Go audition. Follow your dreams baby girl. Don't ever let anyone come in the way of you and your dreams. You have fire in your soul and grace in your heart.

A tear flew from his eye. Pari with her tiny hand wiped the tear. Om smiled and kept his forehead and his forehead.

Om: every new day is full of new opportunities and whenever you doubt yourself, just inhale self love and exhale self doubt because if you don't believe that you are the best then you won't be able to achieve everything that you are capable of. You can do anything. Also know that you deserve the world Pari so go give it to yourself and I want you to remember what I say right now, no boyfriend till you are 35. 

Pari giggled. Om smiled and kissed her forehead then both of her cheeks.

Om: I love you, I love you to the moon and back.

He was about to pass Pari to Sneha when Gauri managed to get Pari in her arms.

Gauri: I hated myself and I hated everything for so long because...(she felt a lump in her throat) because I lost my own daughter to God when she was born. I didn't even get to see her. The moment you entered my life, I felt my daughter around me. Omkaraji is right, you lived up to your name. God put you in our lives so we could feel happiness. It's true when they say that babies have some sort of magic in them because babies...they fill a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.