shot 1 (edited)

note: all you need to know is that all couples are on good terms with one another. shivika has a 14 months old daughter called shivanya a.k.a anya. rudy is with somu.

it is kinda similar to the pari track but with a twist. also the pari track never happened here.
...
living room:
dadi was flicking through some photo albums with the entire family (expect gauri), anya on her laps.

anya: dadi, yeh kaun hai?

dadi: that is my little anya.

anya: me? arre mera teeth kaha hai?!

dadi: you didn't have any then.

anya: really?

dadi: haan.

anika: accha guys, have anyone seen where gauri is?

om: last i checked, she was taking a shower.

anika: for that long?

om: do you want me to check again?

anika: yeah. family time is nothing without her.

om: ok i'll check then.

om stood up and went upstairs.

rikara's room:

gauri was on the bed along with a wooden chest. she took some teddies out of there and smiled seeing them. tears stung her tears as she kept the teddies aside and took some baby clothes out. they were baby pink with little bunnies and butterflies on them. she kissed them. the tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down her face. she felt the muscles of her chin tremble like a small child.

gauri: i could write a million letters, each one the same as the last in sentiment and cadence. they stay the same, only the word arrangement changes. it boils down to one thing, i miss you. you should be here. ultimately, no one knows if that is selfish or not and even if it is, to hell with the rest of the world and their opinions. you should be here. i miss you baby girl. i miss you meri jaan. i can't believe...ki...ki i never got to see you.

om came to the door and saw gauri crying. he then saw her holding the baby clothes and ran to her, hugging her tight. she sobbed into his chest unceasingly, hands clutching at his jacket. he held her in silence, rocking him slowly as her tears soaked his chest. a tiny lapse let her pull away, blinking lashes heavy with tears.

om: shh! shh! put them away ok? even i miss her too. i wish i could have seen her once.

gauri: me too. i wasn't with everyone else kyunki...kyunki most of anya's pictures were during my pregnancy.

she cried again, om wiped her tears, holding back his own. he kissed her forehead and tried to get the baby clothes from gauri but her grip was too strong.

om: you need to let you gauri. we can plan for another child, you know that right? the doctors said that you can get pregnant again.

gauri: i carried her....i carried her for seven months and the result? my heart...my heart is missing an integral piece, a part that keeps it from working correctly. how can i let go? i know that she is alive. she has to be alive! i heard her cry! I HEARD HER CRY MR OMKARA SINGH OBEROI!

she grabbed his jacket tight, anger and grief so visible on her face and in her eyes.

om: shh..

he stroked her hair, calming her down and made her lie down. she slowly managed to sleep and om took the clothes from her and packed it along with the teddies in the chest and kept the chest on the top shelf in their cupboard.

their baby daughter...they were so excited for the arrival of their little princess. they created a little room for her, surrounded by teddies and it was painted pastel pink decorated with white bunnies. they brought so many baby clothes for her and every night, when gauri was pregnant, om would take time to talk to his little princess in gauri's womb about the rules of boys. gauri was early for the delivery. it has been 6 months since that fateful day when the baby died as soon as gauri gave birth to it. they were not even allowed to see their baby's dead body. ever since that day, gauri constantly blames herself for the baby's death when it was never her fault, and to rub salt into her wounds tej and pinky would mention the dead baby one too many times in front of gauri. om was deeply upset with the loss of their symbol of love, but he promised himself that he wouldn't break down in front of gauri. he had to keep strong in front of her because her mental health was deeply affected. there had been times when she attempted to commit suicide, but luckily om or anika saved her from it. gauri had turn into a lifeless soul. she doesn't even watch salman khan anymore. it takes hours to make her eat one bite. they tried to get a therapist for her but that backfired. now om was taking care of his wife with some help from his family.