School Begins

The house wasn't that big actually, 1 story house. Compared to Logan and I's other houses or sheds? Pretty freaking huge.

   "Small, I know, but it'll have to do for now. We will be staying here for a year, then you will go to either different parents or back to the way you used to live. Depending on how this works out." Julie said hopping out of the car. One year? That's long enough for training, school, maybe even friends!

   "Thank you so much! This is awesome!" I yelled in delight.

   You know you should be thanking me. I brought you here, and I called them. They know all about you, they were also friends of your mother.
   Then why did they want us to introduce ourselves?

   You know, there are shape shifters out there. The shape shifter can take over your body not your memories or likes and dislikes. Unless it's a royal of course... Then you're screwed.
   Okay. After talking to Luna I realized that I was already in my room. It was a huge room. It had two giant windows in the corner, 7-9 foot closet, and it already had a queen sized bed in it!

   "Evelyn! Come here! We want to show you something!" I heard this call from I think the living room? I walk away from my room and into the living room.

   "Yeah? What is it?"

   "Well... We wanted to give you some things that will help give your room more of a, well, not boring look. We got you a 'music' poster, a TV, desk, dresser, and a lot more clothes. The clothes might be too big for you though, we didn't know your size." Andrew explained.

   "Thank you so much! But what about Logan?"

   "He already got his stuff, since you had trotted off to your room  immediately after entering."

   "Oh, okay."

   "And by the way, Evelyn, you have to start school next month."

----------------one month later-------------------

Argh! I hate this stupid outfit we have to wear! A polo, skirt, tie, belt, and sneakers. I hate it! Skirts are so uncomfortable because you always feel like someone can see under there. The only thing that could make this worse, is if I actually have to go into the cafeteria alone.

   I look ahead of me to see Logan wandering off into the school without me. Thanks Logan, great brother you are. Looks like I'll have to do this all alone, I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey pups! So... I won't be updating much it turns out. So don't expect them one right after another please. Also, I know this chapter was short but it's 5:30 in the morning, don't expect much out of me. Bye bye!