You can call me Eve

Finally I escaped, they can't get me now, they can't find me. Or so I thought. They grabbed ahold of me and they put me in that stupid cage again. The cage that took away my freedom. The cage that took away my parents. The cage that took away my life.

I woke up from that horrid dream again. The same dream that causes me to listen to music going to sleep. My reason of the screams I hear as I fall asleep at night. The reason for my wingless back. I look at the sun and figure it's at least 7:00 in the morning. Just enough time to do my food gathering and hunting. I look at the green forest around me and sighed. They will be here soon, then we'll have to go to another town again, and again, and again. Maybe we should go to the states, go to a really small town... that's actually not a bad idea. I might actually do that it would give me at least a year for more training. Well, my mother had always told me to introduce myself as politely as possible so here it goes. Hello, my name Evelyn Rose Wilson. You can call me Eve. I have a brother and that's it truthfully. My parents died about 3 years ago and my adoptive brother about 6. I am or at least was an angel and my brother is well the son of the Grim Reapers son, also known as my only grandfather. So pretty much when my brother gets mad he will go up in flames and half of his face is a skull. I don't have my wings anymore but I do have my powers that any angel has plus one because every angel gets their own power and mine is air, I can control wind. The others are patience, telekinesis, and beauty. Although I got most of my genes from my father, and he's the son of death, so...,. The reason I do not have wings anymore is because of some things in the past, I'm not quite ready to tell you yet. And last but not least my brother and I are hunters. We hunt rouges, bad vampires, bad everything but humans, that's a police problem. Any who, I got up and started my daily routine. It's easy living in the forest, you just have to know your foods, how to find shelter, and how to make fresh drinking water. I usually get the food while my brother gets us heading for the town we're going to. Trust me we do not live in the forest, just some days because we can't be caught a whole lot. I should probably go tell my brother that it would be a good idea to head to the states since we live in Canada. If anyone Logan (my brother) can hack an airport and get us tickets without getting caught. Then I hear a low growl from outside the cave we were sleeping in. Really? Not at 7:00 in the morning! Oh wait...