Commotion

As I stepped into the school I realized that I should probably check my schedule.
Elizabeth Conners:
Period 1: Art- Mrs. Kemplan
Period 2: P.E.- Coach Willowman
Period 3: Homeroom- Mrs. Langdon
Lunch: --------------------------------------------
Period 4: Reading/ELAR- Mr. Silver
Period 5: Math- Miss Everhart
Period 6: Science- Mrs. Baker
Period 7: Social Studies- Mr. Coller

   Oh, they changed my name, Elizabeth Conners. Why does that sound so familiar? Wait, Elizabeth, that's my real mom's name, and Conner, that's my real dad's name. I nearly burst into tears right then and there until I realized I was already in the cafeteria. Time to suck up my tears and be strong.

   I searched the cafeteria until I finally found my brother in the very corner of the room, reading, per usual. I went over to him slowly, keeping my head down and my books against my chest. When I only got halfway to my brother an odd smelling girl rammed into me, knocking me over, her standing over me.

   "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, so sorry! Here let me help you up," the girl exclaimed, causing almost everyone to look at us.

   "It's fine, I'm fine, it's all good." My brother came up to me quickly, he started to pick up my books for me while I got up.

   "Thanks Lo." Suddenly, 4 girls came up to us, the 'leader' looking slightly mad.

   "Really Rai? You were supposed to say hi, not embarrass her and yourself," the 'leader' yelled, finally drawing all, total attention to the commotion. At least I got mystery girl's name though, Rai, I have a feeling that's just a nickname though.

   "Well if you hadn't pushed me this wouldn't of happened!"

   "Um... If you don't mind me saying, we really need to go to class now...," I say so awkwardly it hurts.

   "Oh! There's still time though! My name is Railynn, but everyone calls me Rai," Rai holds her hand out expecting me to shake it, so I do, "This is Pearl, that is Jazmin, over there is Melony, and last but not least we have Alex," Rai said pointing to each person as she goes.

   "Hi, my name is Evel- I mean Elizabeth, but you can call me Ellie. This here is Logan." I said nodding to each person, Lo did as well. I looked back around the cafeteria and noticed they were dismissing everyone so we said our goodbyes and left. I wonder if I'll be seeing them again.