XXXII- Baecation III.

Kennedy
We cannot have a baby right now. We have three we have to take care of already, like August said. I haven't thought deep into having a baby, mostly because I don't know the first thing about being a mother. As you can see, I didn't have a good example. I don't know, I just don't know.

August
We've been sitting in silence this entire car ride, I can tell she's scared. Not gonna lie, I am too. We're not ready for another kid. I love those little girls to the death of me, but I was barely ready to take them on. Then another one? No, I'm not ready for it.

"Okay, I'm gonna get two different brands. They're both good brands so hopefully they come out the same.", Kennedy says picking up two different brands of pregnancy tests then walking up to the register. "Fine by me.", August says following her.

"So, what if we have a little August or little Kennedy on our hands?", she asks putting the tests on the counter. "I don't know, I'm gonna step up of course. Just a lot to prepare for.", he says as she nods in agreement.

-

"Well here goes nothing.", Kennedy says tossing the hotel key and her purse on the bed then walking in the bathroom with the tests.

-

"Alright how long?", August asks walking in the bathroom and sitting on the counter. "Five minutes.", Kennedy says washing her hands then sitting down on the toilet.

"August I'm not ready for a baby.", Kennedy says looking at him. "That makes two of us.", August says looking back at her. "I'm just saying I don't know the first thing about being a mom. I didn't have a good example, my mom fucking hates me. How do I become a good mom when the one woman in my life taught me nothing about motherhood?", she scoffs.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I had to take on the girls. I was by myself, you know. Didn't have my father in my life, so I ain't know shit about being one. Especially being one to three girls? You know I ain't know shit, but they helped me out with learning more about fatherhood without even knowing it.", he says.

"Now that I have you, you can fill in the gaps that I can't fit myself into. As in boy talks, "the" talk, and other girl shit.", August chuckles, "As far as this baby goes, if there is one, we got each other. Take shit one step at a time, we'll get the hang of it.", he smiles making a small smile appear on her face as both tests go off seconds apart.

"What they say?", August asks walking up behind her and looking at the tests. "They're both negative.", Kennedy says before sighing in relief and throwing the tests away. "Shit.", August says doing the same. "Condoms, nigga.", she says pointing on his chest. "But-", he says getting cut off. "Condoms.", she says walking past him and out of the bathroom,

"As a matter of fact, go back to the store and get some. I'll be here when you get back.", she says tossing his keys to him and she lays down on the bed. "Kennedy, that's embarrassing. We just went in there for pregnancy tests then I'm going back for condoms?", he says raising his eyebrow and catching the keys.

"There will probably be a different cashier baby.", Kennedy says. "We just left not even thirty minutes ago, I'm almost certain dude will still be there.", August says folding his arms. "You know what? How about this, do you want any more pussy the remainder of the time we're here?", she asks. "Yeah, duh.", he says nodding.

"Then go get the damn condoms, regardless if dude is there or not.", she says in a stern tone. "You know I love how you said it so serious-like as if I'm gonna do it.", he chuckles. "August.", she says giving him a look that makes him do pretty much anything. "Okay, okay. I'm going.", he says walking out quickly. "That's what I thought.", she says getting on her phone.

"I got em, took forever though. I couldn't find the extra extra large.", August says putting the bag on the nightstand. "Don't flatter yourself love.", Kennedy jokingly says smiling while looking at his print. "Don't play me like my shit don't be hitting ya stomach.", he says fixing his shorts making his print much more noticeable. "It do bae, it do.", she says watching him walk closer to her. "Mhm.", he says leaning down and kissing her.

"Why is it while you're high, you hear everything going on in a song? Like you can hear the guitar, piano, bass, every fucking thing.", Kennedy says ashing the blunt over the balcony then passing it to August. "I don't know, but it's cool right?", he asks hitting the blunt. "Yeah It's like you're getting deeper into the song when you're high, in a way.", she says,

"Hey, I have a question.", she says as August passes the blunt back to her. "What's up?", he asks, "Would we ever fuck to any of your music?", she asks hitting the blunt. "Mmm.. nah. It's kinda weird, like I'll talk that shit I be talking in my songs in real life. We don't need my music.", he says shrugging as she passes it back to him. "Mm, okay.", she says biting her lip.

"August let it go!", Kennedy says laughing as August's teeth keeps a hold on her bottom lip. He laughs as he lets it go, making her jump as it pops back. "You can't ever be serious.", she says smiling as he slowly stops laughing. "That was funny.", he chuckles at little bit. "I'm gonna call Bryson tomorrow, see how he's doing.", she says.

"You know I love your relationship with your brother, makes me miss mine a lot more.", he says. "Awn, baby.", she says wrapping her arms around him. "I wish you could've met him and Cha. They would've fucking loved you.", he says laying his head on her chest. "I wish I could've met them too.", she says rubbing his neck.

- Ken isn't pregnant woohoo! That was a close one hm?😂