2

Hey!

So I edited this as well but not as perfect but close lol.. so if you notice any errors or if you have any comments or suggestions feel free to say it hehe.. I just hope a little kind. hahah. Enjoy!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

Have a great day!!

XO..redsgirl

            I felt warm all over, was this heaven? Am I dead or am I still alive? I wish I was dead. I'd rather be dead than to wake up to my own personal hell. I know I have to open my eyes now but I just can't.

Suddenly in the midst of my thoughts I can see a bright light up ahead, out of the darkness it seemed to crawl closer to me. Maybe I am dead. I decided to follow it.

Following the light it led me to a large willow tree in the middle of what seemed like a peaceful clearing. As I got closer I realized the willow tree was in the middle of a graveyard or what seemed like a small medieval type of place they placed the dead warriors or soldiers, but could also just be a place for anyone to rest for eternity.

The tree looked ancient, maybe more than five hundred years old or it could be older. The bark, a rugged chocolate brown and with its roots sprouting out from the earth as large and wide as my legs. Looking up I noticed the branches were bare. How could it look so dead, it seemed life less.  

Reaching out to touch thebody of the ancient looking willow tree, the wind suddenly became strong and cold as it crept up my skin, sending goose bumps down my spine. The earth became cold and damp underneath my bare feet. As I looked down a pool of blood surrounded me getting bigger and bigger by the second. What's happening? This can't be hell can it? Please don't let me suffer no more.

 I started to panic, my breathing becoming heavy and deeper. My chest started to hurt and I started to feel like I was suffocating but then all of the sudden a loud snarling sound from some animal caught my attention.

Facing the way the sound came from, I once again was face to face with the ancient willow tree but this time a large looking wolf I think sat beside it. Although hidden half way inside the borders of darkness of the tree I could still make out that the animal was staring intently right at me.

Forgetting about the blood still pooling at my feet and that it was still difficult to breath, I just stared at the magnificent beast. I should be afraid but for some reason, I feel safe and secure.

Its fur black as night swayed with the light cold breeze. All I could see was half of its body in light, but I couldn't see the details of this wolf. I kept staring into its eyes, I felt like it was drawing me in. I know I should be running by now but I just can't.

Slowly I started to walk towards the large beast, wanting to touch it but then it started to howl a piercing sound then I fell into the black abyss of the darkness.

Anna's POV

 Aching and stabbing pain felt like it was crawling up my body. It started from down below my toes then slowly it started rising up to my legs then to my upper body then to my arms and then down to my finger tips.

My chest was getting tighter and heavier like an elephant was siting angrily on my chest making it hard to breath. It went from aching and stabbing pain to excruciating agony like someone was stabbing me with a thousand knives or breaking each and every part of my bones fraction by fraction.

I couldn't open my eyes, I tried to scream but no sound could be heard. I was stuck in my own personal hell. Silently in my own thoughts I screamed and screamed, trying to lessen the pain at the least in any way I could. I just want to sleep and never wake up and never feel anything again.