3

Aloha! hehe

This is the next part. It's not yet edited so I apologize early for any mistakes or errors. The story will get better and will not be another cliche type of story.... kind of... I hope... hehe it will be different so I hope you guys keep supporting the story and thanks for reading!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

SUGGESTIONS!!

redsgirl.

Anna's POV

I could feel the warm heat of the sun shining down on my face. It felt calming. Finally I can breathe normally, there was no pain, and there was no feeling of being uncomfortable. I felt re-energized. It may sound odd but I felt stronger somehow.

I tried to move but as I moved my legs only an inch I could feel a dull ache.

Where am I? What is this place? The bed I laid on was covered in red and white satin sheets; they were very soft to the touch and smelled like the woods. It had a forest manly type of smell. It smelled really good. This must be a man's room but when I look at the decor around me it just seemed boring and too clean to be a man's room.

Inhaling deeply and exhaling softly I tried to remember what on earth had happened.

I remember my car breaking down, and I being all pissed off then I saw two bright lights and then nothing. But I remember dreaming that I was in pain.

Looking around I noticed that my abdomen was covered in thick gauze and my leg was wrapped into a splint.

That's weird. I thought. I mean I feel ok. So why do I have these things then? And whose house is this anyway, I curiously asked myself.

Carefully I tried to stand up and did with no problems at all. Quickly I took the splint and gauzes off my body noticing that it was still in the early morning.

I need to get out of here before anyone wakes up. I hope no one is awake. I don't really care what happened or where I am. I just want to go home. And I really don't want to speak to anyone. I realized I was only in my underpants and that got me thinking on what really happened.

Quietly I looked around for any clothing and found a black shirt on the chair beside the bed I had laid in. I placed it over my exposed body and smelled the same forest scent as from the sheets. I wonder what their detergent is.

Now I just need some clothes like pants or something but there weren't any clothing around.

Looking through the closet I found some sweat pants. When I tried them on they seemed very big and long good for a large person but what choice did I have but to make it work. Pulling the drawstring as far as I could so it would not fall while walking.

Quietly and carefully I walked towards the door and peeked out in to what looked like a hallway with many doors.

The coast seemed clear. There was like not a single soul was awake or present. As fast and quietly as I could I ran down the hallway and down the stairs with the front door I assume just up ahead. Suddenly the handle started to open.

I had to make an emergency exit to my left which brought me to the kitchen I suppose. Then I heard voices. Panic had set into my bones that I couldn't understand what they were saying; all I could think was get out. Get out. Get out now!

I hid quietly against the wall praying that they would not come into the kitchen. When I heard them go up the stairs I quickly ran in my bare feet towards the front door.