1

EDITED! KINDA! ;)

Hallo!

Here's the new chapter of Graveyard. Rough beginning I know but It will get better ;)

Hoping for your support , VOTES and ofcourse COMMENTS! ;)

COMMENT!

VOTE!

Thanks! 

XOXOX.. redsgirl

Anna's POV

" I hate this stupid car! No good piece of junk!" I started hitting the steering wheel as hard as I could as smoke  came from under the hood. I am now stranded on the side of the road in the middle of the night and in the middle of nowhere. 

Getting out of my car and into the cold night, I slammed the door shut. I leaned against the drivers side and felt like I was the most unluckiest person in the world.

Now what am I going to do, I'm already late as it is. Father is sure to kill me, If I'm late again. He hates it when I'm not punctual, he says it does not look good for the family. And I'm thinking 'What family?'. We have never been a family, I don't understand why he keeps saying that stupid word like it means something to him.

 "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I screamed at the car letting all my frustrations on my old 1996 Ford Escort.  

As I laid my head against the car, I started to cry as I remembered how Micheal cheated on me. My father had yelled at me like it was my fault for not giving it all to that bastard. He even demanded that we had to get back together. I mean he's my father, its not suppose to be like this. He is suppose to protect me. And now all he thinks about is me getting back with that asshole.

 I can't though, I just can't. 

Micheal was gorgeous, sweet and all, but I didn't love him like he was my whole world. I was just starting to trust him and in a way I think I was starting to feel something for him before he ruined it. Now after what he did I can't stand to look at him.

The only reason I ever started to see him or even try to date him in the first place was because my father asked me to, he needed me and Micheal together for the mutual agreement of Micheal's father's company and my father's company. 

As  usual my father only thought about money. 

I did everything my father wanted, and yet he never even once recognized me as his daughter. He never notice or acknowledge what I felt.  I was just like a pawn to him for his company, nothing else. 

I cried my heart out in the cold night leaning against my old car.

I feel so alone in this world, I'm tired of following my fathers demands, doing everything that makes him happy hoping that he would finally acknowledge me and yet every time my heart just breaks. All he cares about is his company and how to become richer. 

I'm tired. I've had enough, all my life I've just been a pawn, an object. I tried to love Micheal, I really did but when I thought that I could be happy he goes and breaks my trust and a piece of my heart that was slowly becoming his. I've tried my best my whole life, I guess I was just never good enough for anyone not even my father. 

How could anyone like me. How could anyone notice me. I'm not sexy or beautiful, maybe that's why he went after Jessica because to all the guys she was what they called a feiry hot vixen or something like that.

I give up. I belong in the darkness...

Everything suddenly became a blur, and when I looked up there were two flashes of bright light and a loud sound of someone blowing a horn. Then I felt light as air and everything went black.