Graveyard

Hey:)

This story is somewhat edited so, as early as now I apologize for any further errors or mistakes. Please be kind hehe. I hope you all enjoy the story :D

PROLOGUE

It was getting dark and there was no way that I was going to walk around all by my self through the woods just to look for them. Why couldn't they just listen to me and drove to a nearby RV campsite where we could've parked the truck instead of camping in tents in the middle of a clearing in the middle of no where. Bunch of Idiots.

"Micheal?" I screamed as loud as I could while carefully walking at the outskirts of the woods.

Then I heard a rustle in the far corner that sent shivers down my spine and goose bumps up my arms. Now I panicked. 

So I ran, and without realizing it I ran right in to the dark woods. Not knowing where to go, all I could think about was find them get out and go home. 

Then after a couple minutes I stopped to catch a breathe.

"Micheal. Samantha. Jessica. David." Over and over I called out there names. 

This is really irritating. I'm sweaty, I smell a little weird. My legs and feet hurt from running like a little sissy girl.  Where in the world could they be?

Looking around closely for any signs of them, I saw a faint light up ahead. It must be them. Finally.

Instead of running I just power walked as best as I could without tripping over a branch. I saw the source of the light, it was coming from a small kerosene lamp. I remembered Micheal had took it with him.

As I was about to yell out his name. There, on the cold damp forest floor, I saw them. Micheal and Jessica were on top of each other. My heart felt like it stopped then started again in mere seconds but this time I felt pain as if some one stabbed me.

I stood there like a deer in headlights. I didn't know whether if I was shivering in pain or maybe because of the cold Alaskan night. 

"Asshole." I whispered. It was the first thing I could think of.

He looked up at me. His eyes went wide with shock.

" Anna." he choked out. I guess he heard me.

He looked down at Jessica then back at me and realized I saw them together that I saw everything. I saw him for who he really was, nothing but a double face two timing jerk.

I knew he could see me crying, he stood up and I immediately backed away from. I was disgusted and regretted ever agreeing with my father to see him.

He stood up in all his naked glory and tried to reach out to me leaving Jessica on the ground like an idiot trying to find her clothes. 

" Anna, its not what you think." he begged.

Like hell its not, I said to myself and started backing away carefully.

I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to cry. I tried keeping it at bay but my body betrayed me.

" Anna listen to me. I love you." he whispered still begging.

He had to say it. Micheal as usual was going to turn the tables again on me. Anger coursed through me, so I turned around and ran. I ran as fast as I could to get away from him, I had no clue where I was going but I didn't care. I just needed to run.