Annoying

Story where everyone sees Felix as the annoying one who needs a lot of attention. Changbin's never home to see that, so one night he decided to do something about it and finds out something he never really realized.

It's soft story

__________

"Seungminie?" Felix slowly opens door's in small gap  and slides his head in Seungmin's room to make sure that younger is not taking nap. Felix get awfully bored not long ago and want to do something. Other members always find time for him.

He can see Seungmin laying on his bed while reading book. Felix smiles and walks into room, ignoring that Seungmin didn't answer. It's afternoon and the only light is coming from the small table near Seungmins bed. He use light so he would be able to read.

Seungmin didn't heard Felix at first but now seeing him coming closer and closer means that his precious reading time will get ruined. Felix clears his throat and sits down on end of younger's bed. "Seungmin what are you doing?" He asks and plays with his hands, trying to earn boy's attention. Seungmin sighs before removing his glasses. "Felix" He says in annoyed voice. It's like this always. Felix never have anything to do, so he annoys others. Sure it's fun to play with freckled boy, but not every day, all the time. Seungmin also wants time for himself and his books.

Felix looks up and nodds. "I don't wanna play with you so leave" Seungmin says coldly and puts on his glasses and looks back down on his book, mad that he lost where he left reading. Felix pouts and stands up. "Maybe later?" He asks in small voice, but Seungmin just glares at him. Felix leaves the room.

**********

"Sungie hyung!" Felix sits next to Jisung who is giggling with Minho about something. He doesn't even notice Felix, not even when younger place his hand on his thigh. "And then Dori ignored you?" Jisung laughs while Minho scoffed. "Just because I didn't get her favourite treat's" Felix smiled and listened their conversation. "That cat lives there without paying any rent and gets mad about the smallest things ever" Jisung laughs and stands up, while pulling Minho with him. "Hyung, are u hungry?" "Jisung?" "Yes I am Hanie" Jisung smiles and holds Minhos hand. "Then let's go somewhere" "Han?" Jisung sighs and turns towards Felix, who apparently can't shut up and keeps calling his name. "What Felix?" Felix smiles and stands up. "Can I come with you guys, I have nothing to do and i am bored" Jisung turns towards Minho, who just shakes his shoulders. Jisung sighs and looks back at Felix. "Listen...I don't want to always play with you oky? Let me spend some time with Minho hyung. It's not all about you. Let me have some fun as well" Jisung turns away and pulls confused Minho with him.

Felix sits back down and pouts. Why are they ignoring him, why are they trying to get away from him? Is he that boring to play with? Is he that annoying that they have to run away from him?

*********

"Felix?" Hyunjin asks and sits next to him. Felix eye's light up and he smiles towards Hyunjin. "Hey Hyun-" "I just wanna know where I.N is, do you know?" Felix tried to fake his smile and looked around. "Umm, I haven't seen him for a while, maybe he's with Chan or Binie hyung?" Before Felix could ask why, Hyunjin left. "Didn't even said sorry" Felix leaned his head against the table and sighed. He could fall asleep while doing nothing, but it wasn't bed time yet.

He always try to somehow get into other activities and spend time with them, even they don't understand and just don't pay much attention to him, because he's just too much and always needs attention. That annoying that non other than Changbin accepted to share a room with him. Changbin is always in studio, so he doesn't know what happens at home.