Still alive pt2 (includes smut)

Felix would lie if Changbin didn't cross his mind at least 10 times last night. He couldn't stop thinking about those bruises and horrible names people called him. Not like he haven't used them before, but the fact that small boy was receiving them made him mad. Why his mad about that? He should be mad at Changbin.

Next day Changbin didn't show up at school. Felix actually thought of approaching the boy and speak with him, or he would lose his mind. What's wrong with him honestly. His friends noticed the different behaviour, but didn't question him. Jisung seemed to be worried about something, but brushed it off when Minho came with his questions. This day was nothing different like every other.

3 days passed and finally Changbin showed up. Felix noticed the small boy in yellow hoodie and dark blue pants with black converse. However Felix couldn't see his face. The boy was sitting at the back of maths class. Minsung were out buying something from café what left Felix alone. Perfect moment to approach the boy.

"Changbin?" Felix sat down next to Changbin. The boy automatically hide inside his hood. Felix sighed and patted Changbins back. Changbin gasped and moved more away, almost falling from the chair. "Hey, I'm sorry that i was mean to y-" Felix tried slowly and with all his heart apologize for being harsh before. "S-stay away" Changbin mumbled and moved even more away. Felix raised his eyebrow. Wtf is wrong with him? How he dares?

Felix pushed Changbin out of the chair and boy landed on his butt. "Stay away from you? I will do what i want little bitch!" Changbin staid still. "You are the one who disappeared for 3 days...i actually was thinking about you and if you are oky!" Now everyone in the classroom were looking at them. Girls gasping and some boys recording. Shit, this is not good for his fame. Felix quickly grabbed Changbin's hand and dragged him out of the class, almost running into confused Minho and Jisung.

Felix dragged Changbin behind the school and made him sit down on the chair what belonged to his friends group table. Changbin was sobbing while looking down. Felix sighed and sat besides him. "Why you want me to stay away from you?" Felix softly asked. Changbin swinged his legs slowly and looked up, avoiding Felix stare. "Because I'm bothering you" Changbin said in small voice. "No, you are not" Felix went closer, but this time Changbin didn't move. "You told M-minho to hurt me...t-that explains why h-he.." Felix widened his eyes and his expression changed into worried one. "He did what?!" He almost shouted what made Changbin flinch. "He hurted me badly" Changbin removed his hood and looked in Felix eyes. Felix gasped and reached up to Changbins face. Changbin's eye's were red from crying, dark eye and cut in his eyebrow. Felix placed his hand on Changbin's cheek lightly running his thumb over Changbin's lips, where you could see cut in the corner of his lips. Tear run down Changbin's cheek again. No one saw him like this, not even his parents, because boy is home alone, while parents are traveling.

"How bad is it everywhere else?" Felix took his hand away and looked at Changbins body. Changbin didn't feel comfortable under Felix stares. After all it's Felix fault. Changbin didn't respond and pulled his hood back on. "Binie" Changbin looked up. How did Felix just called me? "I asked how bad it is..." Changbin sighed and lifted his hoodie up revealing his stomach. Felix gulped and quickly pulled it down. "No,no...i didn't tell you to show me!" Felix could feel light blush on his cheeks. He didn't expect that Changbin would just lift his shit and expose his abs. But that wasn't the only thing Felix noticed. "It hurts badly doesn't it?" Changbin nodded. He had big purple bruise under his ribs. Minho must hit that part countless times while Changbin was laying on the ground. Felix felt a tear run down his cheek. "Im sorry.... im really sorry" Changbin patted Felix thigh. "It's oky...at least i feel something now" Changbin weakly smiled.