Pretty skirt

----------
Changbin is bad boy who plays with people feelings.
Felix is good boy who likes wearing skirts and long socks. People in this school is really accepting towards cross dressing, but Felix is the only boy who does it, what makes others pay attention towards him all the time. Mostly boys.

Changbin- 20yo/178 (let's just pretend)
Felix-18yo/168

Cursing and bad language included.
----------

__________

Loud slamming sound wake me up from my daydream. I'm currently sitting/sleeping in my seat at the end of the classroom. Get really tired of people around me, so decided to spend my 10 minutes break in history class before it starts. I groan at the sound and loud scream. Lee Minho. We are good friends, however people think we're not good people at all. True. He storms into the class and runs up to me, not even caring about people who stand in his way getting ready for the next lesson. "Changbin!" I just pretend like I'm sleeping. Probably came here to tell me that he found some new boy toy to play around. Minho is that kind of person. He change Boyfriends every week, he use them all. Like i care... I'm the same.

He sits next to me and lay down. I move my head in different direction. "Yaa, Seo Changbin" He shakes my body, what make me annoyed. If we would not be friends, i would already jump on him and beat the shit out of him. I open my eyes and sit straight in my chair. People around us automatically avoiding my eye's and pretend like they were not staring. I lazily look in Minhos direction and narrow my eyes. "This must be important" In response he just show me the keys. I look at them and then back at Minho. "I locked mr. Park in one of the teacher rooms" I just stare at him, his happy face. Boy thinks that he did something so great. I chuckle, because of that stupid smile. "And now what?" He sighs and lays back. "Let's do something fun?" I stand up and take my bag from underneath the table. "Im too tired" I walk out of the classroom, because history class in cancelled i guess. Minho follows after me.

"Where did you bought those pretty skirts Felix?" I heard someone saying. Skirts? I looked at both of the people sitting on the floor by lockers. I chuckle and walk closer. Minho understands what im doing so he just smirks and follows.

"I borrow them from my sister. I thought they look pretty on me" The boy with ligh pink hair answered while playing with his skirt. "They do look pretty on you" I smiled towards this Felix boy. I never have seen boy wearing skirt in our school before, maybe because I don't pay attention to people usually. The boy gasped when he saw me. Why? Do i look scary? Boy next to Felix said something what i couldn't hear. Felix quickly bowed down on both of us while still sitting with his legs crossed. "T-thankyou sunbae-nim" I smirk as i saw Minho approach other boy who slowly stood up while holding his books. Nerd. I look back at Felix. "Why you wearing skirt?" I didn't mean to sound rude. Im not bad towards cute boy's, i just love to play with them for a little bit. My voice was nothing, but sweet.

Felix awkwardly plaid with his fingers now. I noticed some girly rings with hearts and butterflies. That wasn't bothering me, he looks good with them. "Because i feel more comfortable with wearing them" I nod and give him my hand for support, so he can stand up. Felix stares at my hand for a while, unsure if he should take it. Im pretty sure he knows who i am. Everyone in this school knows that i play with everyone's feeling. I just don't know how to love actually. People sometimes even approach me. Girls or boys I don't care, because i like them both. They always want my love. Bold of them to assume i wanna go that deep in relationship. For some of them it might look like i care, i really don't.