Introduction

Another book. Its daminette. Please suggest the names of tim, jason, richard

_____________________________________________________________________________

MARCEL'S P.O.V

I am Marcel Dupain Cheng most. I was living a normal life but then A GROWN ADULT found the miraculous of butterfly and thought that it would be nice to terrorize the whole city and see if any hero comes out and see if the most powerful miraculous are given to someone so that he could take them and alter the reality to gain any wish. Then after helping an old man from crashing into a car which led to him becoming Lordbug. He got a partner named kitty noir who is obsessed with him, a crush, a bully and some friends. Then Lilac came. He took my friends from me. Because I was the only one getting in his way. Allen my ex-best friend"How could u punch Lilac in his face, You r horrible even more than Chloe." Nina my ex-friend(childhood friend)"You have changed dude." and my ex-crush Adrieanna Agreste"Take the high road. He will come to his senses." So now I am isolated.

I don't even have time for those things. I have many duties. Help my parents in the bakery; beat akumas at the dead of the night, sometimes during school hours when kitty noir is late or don't come due to her civilian life"Oh! u r looking as handsome as always my lord. Sorry I m late something came up"; Doing commissions as MDC; I am also the guardian since master Fu has lost his memories and Did I mentioned I also starting singing songs under the name MM? Yeah my life is already full.

I am going to reveal myself and live with uncle Jagged building my career. I will be doing so in Gotham. Yes gotham. Actually I chose Gotham for a number of reasons:

1. I am about to graduate college and I found a very good university for fashion in Gotham.

2. I am going to dethrone Lilac at the Wayne Gala.

3. I don't want any akumas.

4. I was invited to the gala and I want to get this done as soon as possible.

5. It is Jagged's home town.

6. I want Batman's help for defeating Hawkmoth.

7. I find Gotham inspirational.

8. I want to get away from Paris,

9. Gotham needs Guardian healing.

10. I am also attracted to Gotham where I will find the destruction soul (according to the kwamis the pull means the true holder of cat miraculous and he was the true holder of ladybug miraculous)

NO ONES P.O.V

Everyone's phone went of with akuma alert. Marcel sighed. He was very hungry and hawkmoth had to send an akuma.

________________________________________________________________________________

Goodbye. Do support me.

Love,

Jasmehraj.