Need 3

Chapter Three

            This boy, Naruto, he gave Sasuke the rush. Without the needle, without the syringe, without that moment where you come back to reality. Naruto was in reality. Sasuke couldn't lose him. As the doctor took him to a room, which was strangely padded and had only a chair with rounded edges, Sasuke could feel a cold glare on his face. Two glares actually. One was from Iruka, which was completely understandable. Naruto must be his adoptive son. Sasuke bet he hadn't really appreciated him kissing his adoptive son.

            The other glare was harsher. It came from Sai, his long lost roommate and buddy-in-drugs. Sasuke smirked evilly and knowingly at the furious black haired boy. He must being trying to get into Naruto's pants. Why he was over here watching Sasuke get locked in and not ‘comforting’ the ‘victim,’ Sasuke didn't know.

            The door to the room started to close, but he could hear the whispers nonetheless.

            “He's going to be trouble.”

            “When I signed the papers it didn't say—”

            “I know; it's strange.”

            They were talking about him. It was obvious wasn't it?

            Smirking again, Sasuke went to the chair and slowly sat down. He was going to be here awhile.

            As Sasuke sat in the room, he thought. About Naruto. About Sai's glare. What it was going to be like here.

            Mostly about Naruto, and his perfect blonde tresses. The gleaming blue gems that were placed precisely in the center of his face. Sasuke could lose himself quite easily in those gems. The tanned skin that glowed perfectly even in the harsh florescent lighting. It must be soft, Sasuke decided. Under those simple clothes, Sasuke could imagine, were sculpted abs and muscle.

            Naruto's taste was what Sasuke frequently thought about. How he tasted slightly of citrus and yet at the same time tasted of male. Naruto had his own taste. A very addictive and seductive taste that Sasuke couldn't get out of his head. Then there was his scent. A mixture of soap, cinnamon and a slightness of sweat. The best way to smell and Sasuke couldn't get enough of it.

            Yeah, Sasuke was an addict. But he was no longer addicted to anything for sale. He was addicted to a person. A very innocent young boy, who didn't know what to think.   

-------| One Hour Later |------

            Sasuke was let out of the padded room one hour later. It was getting dark out and Itachi had still yet to call like he had said he would before leaving. Checking his phone once again, Sasuke noticed that he had absolutely no service. How had he missed that before? Perhaps that was the reason he hadn't gotten a jingle from the elder Uchiha. Sasuke doubted it. Itachi probably had his girlfriend over and they were mostly likely ‘studying’ like they had when Sasuke was younger. All night long he would listen to yells of pleasure and screams saying ‘Harder, Itachi! Harder!! Right there!’ It hadn’t taken long for Sasuke to realize they weren’t studying schoolwork, but rather something much more … intimate. The noise had become the norm at home. Here though, it was silent. It was a chilling silence to say the least.

            Sasuke started walking back to his dorm. Opening the door, Sasuke was slammed into a wall. All breath was snatched out of his chest, and he gasped in slight pain. Two cold eyes glared into his and spoke words and emotions of hatred.

            Sai.

            “If you ever touch him again, I'll smash your face in. Got it?” Sai's voice was one of pure acid and violence. He had meant every word.

            Still, Sasuke snickered and mumbled back, “Like you even have a chance at him anyway.”

            A smirk formed on Sai's lips and a look of pride and ownership past through his eyes. “I already have him, dick-face. We're dating.”

            Sasuke stiffened. No way. Naruto wouldn't date this little shit. Not in a million years. But when Sasuke placed his eyes in Sai's, he saw. This druggie wasn't lying to him.

           Grinning back, Sasuke responded, much to Sai's surprise, “I've always loved a good competition.” It was true. Sasuke was always looking for a prize to win. A person to beat. A reason to smash someone into oblivion. Just because he was in a Home didn't mean he was going to change his method of getting what he wanted.

            Sai slammed his fist into the wall next to Sasuke's face and penetrated it easily. He was showing off his strength, trying to intimidate Sasuke. Prove who was the most likely to win over the small, frail blonde.

            “As do I,” Sai responded back to the Uchiha pinned to the wall. “As do I.”

            And so the competition began against the two black haired ravens.

=========

Wow ... um ... at first this story was none to popular...some time later BAM! I had like ... views ....

It was quite a shock! But I'm happy this story got some response ... You see I've been having Writer's Block on it and couldn't see how I would be able to continue it ... but I over came it!

Like it? I'd love to know!!

Ideas? Those are quite welcomed!!

Hate it? Keep it to yourself. No one likes a downer.