Chapter 5

They heard foot steps and the water turned off. They pulled away to see James 12 year old sister. Oooooooooo James and Alyssa sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I -N-G first comes love, then comes marriage , then comes baby in a baby cartridge that's not all that's not all then comes baby playing basketball.

"Go away Sara Alyssa and I are doing grown up things."

"I want to play with you though."

"No come on Alyssa legs go to my room."

They made their way to James bedroom.

" Oh my god my sister is so fucking annoying."

" Your just lucky you have any siblings being an only child is so lonely."

" I need to go to the store to grab a few things you want to come?"

"I'm gonna need some dry clothes."

"No worries you can wear some of my clothes."

He pulled out a baggy T-shirt and a red flannel and some rolled up skinny jeans. She pulled off her shirt and shorts and tucked the front of the T-shirt into the jeans and tied the flannel around her waist.

"Holy shit maybe you should wear my clothes more often."

"Does it look okay?"

"Okay? I would totally bang you! "

"Shut up asshole."

" Well actually I would bang no matter what but damn girl you sexy."

We went out side and hopped in his beat up truck and I slid in to middle next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"This is good he whispers this. Is. Good."

" Ya I reply, I love you."

" I love you too."

We must have taken a hundred wrong turn but we finally arrived at the store he grabbed milk eggs butter the usual but there was something else he had grabbed a dating magazine.

"Why would you need this have you been reading this since we started dating?"

"No I just thought it might come in handy."

He leaned in and kissed her forehead "because I want to keep you I love you more than anything."