Maybe

As the plane landed Alyssa was relieved to find that the turbulence was over. She was so excited to see her mother, her hero. As she flagged down a taxi she noticed that the driver was her old high-school crush, James. She didn't want to say anything because it might sound creepy. But after a while he made the first move.

"Did you go to grand view high?"

"Ya your James right?"

"Oh ya and your Alyssa I remember you clearly how have you been?"

"Good just got back from Africa I was staring in a movie."

"So I've heard hey uh I was wondering do you maybe want to go get dinner sometime?"

"Yes I would love to!"

"Ok will Friday work?"

"Oh ya most definitely."

"Ok see you then and here you are."

"Thanks here's you money."

"No need to pay"

"Ok see you then."

As she was dropped at her new home she was amazed that her single mother could keep it so tidy.

When she stepped through the elegant door frame she heard her mother call from the kitchen.

"Alyssa is that you?"

"MOM!"

"Oh honey I've missed you so much."

"Guess what!"

"What?"

" I have a date on Friday!"

" Already? wow well that's not bad."

"It's with James Metin."

" Oh I always liked that boy."

A few days passed and it was finally Friday. James came by to pick her up as she walked down the stairs his eyes grew wide with amazement she was so beautiful. As he grabbed her hand and lead her to his shiny new car her eyes seemed to glow. they carried out small talk for a while but finally he said I really like you.

"I really like you too." she said.

When they reached to restaurant he asked

"Do you really want to go to this fancy restaurant or would you rather go to the lake."

"I would love to go to the lake."

When they got to the water hole they both sat on the dock and dangled their feet in the water until he finally built up the courage to brush her hair behind her ear and kiss her. At first she was confused but when their lips locked it felt , it felt right he wasn't sure how long it had lasted when he pulled away.

"Uh I'm sorry." he said

"It's fine I liked it."

Just then he grabbed her hand , pulled her up , and they jumped in, the water was cold at first but after a while it was fine. As the sun set Alyssa remembered something.

" OMG James I'm sorry I have to go I had a really amazing time but I have to go."

Before he could say anything she was gone as if never there. As he climbed out of the water he saw a elegant silver locket. when he bent down to pick it up something inside told him not to so he just left it there, in the light of the sun set.

More coming soon !