The choice

Egg woke up knowing he needed to make a choice either be with Leon or just be friends. He knows Leon will say yes.  But will he be happy I loves Leon in the no homo way of course. Leon calls Egg saying he wants him to come over and Egg gets ready to go over worrying about what Leon will say.

It was mid morning when Egg pulled up to Leon's house and knocks on the door and Leon is wearing a black shorts and a blue jacket and white shirt. While Egg is wearing red shorts and a white shirt. They sit in the living room and play Street fighter five together and after a hour of two Leon looks at Egg.

"Look dude I need an answer are we together?" Leon met eyes with Egg and he looks back. "I've been thinking about this a lot and I know this is both our first relationship, but lets find it out together." "So we are dating?" Leon gets happy and hugs Egg. "Yea". "Lets go up to the bed room" Leon grabs Eggs hand and walks to the bed room. They kiss with more emotion than last time. The feeling of love washing over both of them as they get in intense and get naked. Egg sucks on Leon's neck and Leon moans softly in to his ear that only turns him on even more. Egg pushes Leon on the bed and start to jerk him off. His hand around his thick cock and as he continues he nuts and Egg licks it off his hands. The two lock eyes and Egg fucks Leon in the ass again but this time they both last longer and as they get close "I'm cumming LL-l I love you." Egg yells as he nuts in the anal walls of Leon. "I love you too" Leon yells. The two calm down and cuddle and fall asleep in each other arms knowing both of them made the right choice.