The morning after

Leon was sleeping in bed the feeling of last night still washing over him. He woke up and saw egg was not next to him. He looks around and smells something cooking and he gets up and puts on pants. He walks into the kitchen and sees Egg cooking well eggs along with bacon and sausages. Eggs hair was still messed up from last night and he had the same clothes he had the previous. He turns to Leon. "Morning bud I'm making some breakfast just sit down I'll be done in a minute." he smiles as Leon takes a seat as he eyes egg.

Egg gets plates and sits next to Leon and both start eating. Leon cant take his eyes off of the other man. "L-last night was something." Egg says while blushing trying to look away. "So-o what are we now?" Leon asked being exited showing his teeth. "I don't know yet lets play it out" Egg meets eyes with Leon. "Okay yea" Leon looks down disappointed.

The pair finish eating and clean up together. Egg looks at Leon's white chest and puts his arms around the small man. Wings ruds up against Egg's shirt. Leon turns to face Egg and kisses him. They lips connect and the feeling was beautiful. Arms warped around each other and just stands there for a few minutes. " Hey I have to head home, I have work soon." Egg gets his stuff ready and leaves and as he walks out the door Leon wanted him to stay for longer but didn't say anything for it was not the right time. 

Egg drives home listing to 5SOS thinking about last night. Was it the right choice to do? Sure he loves his bro and trust him but did he go too far. He was drunk and wanted to get over Rachel and took it out on Leon. He sighs as he gets home and gets ready for his job at Burger King and works for six hours. He talks to his friend Gordon who is a normal human but just a guy with long blond hair. He doesn't mention what happen with Leon. How do you tell people that you fucked your best friend. Thankfully there were no Kraens that day to deal with and the rest of the day his mind was in a fog, haze with pink smoke.

Egg lays on his bed when he got home missing the feeling of putting his cock his Leon's tight asshole. He got hard just thinking about it. But he knew it would not be right to go over there just to to fuck Leon and disrespect his feelings. He goes to sleep.

Meanwhile...

Leon sits at home missing the feeling Egg being with him and fucking him. Leon try to gets his mind off it. He plays some GTA on Xbox with his friend Busto and it distracts him for a few hours as tells Busto what happen and He tells Leon to go for it and wishes him luck. He wonders if Egg really meant what he said or was it the heat of the monument. He goes to sleep wishing to see Egg again.