Chapter 2~ You Again

Warning: this chapter may have some inappropriate/ disturbing things for young ages. Such as sexual abuse and whatnot. O.o

-----------------

::HPOV::

I wake up to the sound of someone calling my name and shaking me. My eyes flutter open and I see Louis smiling at me. Where am I? Did me and Louis actually kiss last night. I sit up and see that I'm on the couch in the living room. I guess it was just a dream. Why would I be having a dream about someone I just met though? It seemed so real!

"What happened last night?" I asked Louis really confused to why I would have that dream.

"We'll you told me what happened with you and your family last night. And that your gay and i told you i was gay and I cleaned your hand up and stuff then you sorta lied on the couch and fell asleep and you looked too peaceful so I put a blanket over you and put a pillow under your head." He said with a smile "Oh and Merry Christmas by the way!!" He continued with a big smile on his face. I forgot it was Christmas!! How could I forget my favourite holiday?! Well considering all the stress I'm under I guess that's why.

"Thanks...you too." I said with a small smile.

"You know...yesterday was my birthday haha..weird how it's a day before Christmas." He said as I got up.

"Really?? On Christmas Eve??? That is strange...well happy belated birthday then." I said with a bigger smile this time while patting him on the back

"Thanks! So yeah...everythings closed and we can't go out for breakfast and I do NOT know how to cook." He said with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I know how to cook.. What do you have?" I asked

"We'll theirs stuff in the fridge...you could check in there for something to make." He said walking into the kitchen. I followed in after him. I opened the fridge and had an idea. I'm gonna make ana amazing breakfast for him. He seems...alone and maybe even a little sad about something..like me. I don't see his crazy blonde friend anywhere so I'm guessing he's not here. I take out eggs, flour, strawberries, whipped cream and everything I needed to make and amazing Christmas/birthday breakfast.

"What are you making?" Louis asked sitting on the counter staring at me while I mixed things together.

"It's a surprise...go away..you can't see until I'm done." I say shooing him away and grinning.

*Louis' POV*

"Fiinnee." I sighed hopping off the kitchen counter and walking into the living room. I turned on the tv. I clicked through channels and I couldn't find anything good. I turned it off and went to my room and picked up my phone.

It's 10:30 am and I have 3 new texts. One from my mom, one from Lottie, and one from my ex boyfriend Jack -.- . What the fuck does he want?! And I have a 3 voicemails from him?! Oh hell no! After what he's done to me he wants to try and talk to me?! He deserves to be in jail!

1) 5:00 am Text From Jack: Merry Christmas babe. I wanna come over so we can maybe have a little fun...love and miss you<3 xx happy birthday by the way. ~Jack

Who the fuck does he think he is?! Ugh I hate him! I hate him so much! I hope he dies! He WAS my first love. He was the one that stole my virginity...yeah that's right...I said stole. I listened to his voicemails next.

"You have three new voicemails. Press #1 to listen to your new voicemails." The prerecorded monotoned sounding lady said. I quickly pressed #1. The monotone voice spoke again

"Message #1 sent at 6:09 am December 25th 2011" *BEEP* "Louis..it's jake. I'm sorry okay for everything. Just...please come back to me. I love you! I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise I won't do it again just...please...I need you."