Chapter 3~ Mistletoe

HOLY SH*T IM SO SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED!!! So much school work:( and I'm lazy!:/ BUT HERE'S A CHAPPY!!!!:) I love you all SOO much thanks for the comments! You deserve this chapter!!

_____________

::HPOV::

Louis got up off the floor and acted as if nothing just happened. I blew it off not wanting him to cry anymore. I mean...I barely know the guy....yet he just told me something very personal. Louis' been raped and beaten by his former boyfriend, Jack.

"I'm sorry for ruining the mood. Ergh...lets go eat...yeah?" Louis said just walking out of the room.

I followed and stopped him in the hall "Louis...you don't have to be sorry for anything, it's fine. I'm happy to listen...if you ever want to talk about anything."

"No..no thanks Im fine really. Lets just eat." He smiled a fake smile.

"Yeah, yeah sure c'mon." I walked down the hall then into the kitchen with Louis right behind me. I had set up lots of stuff for him to eat, on the table. There's a plate of bacon. A plate of waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. There's chocolate chip pancakes and ther-

"Oh. My. Gosh." Louis gasped behind me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked trying to read his expression but finding nothing.

"I...you...you really didn't have to do all this." Louis said walking forward with a big smile on his face.

"Well...you deserve it. Now sit down and enjoy your breakfast." I chuckled.

_______________

"MMMM!!! These waffles are SOOO good!" Louis exclaimed looking at me across the small kitchen table. He got some whip cream on his cheek.I took my thumb and wiped the whipped cream off his cheek. What he said next made my heart flutter in my chest.

"Thanks Curly...for everything. For cheering me up. For making me the best breakfast ever. For keeping me company on a lonely holiday....for being incredibly sweet and adorable."

I turned bright red at his words. I feel like I'm full of helium and at any moment I could just float away. Louis' words are the nicest words I've heard in weeks. "I like you Harry....I just met you but...I feel like we've known each other forever." He smiled which made me blush even more.

"I like you too Lou.." I blushed and he chuckled

"C'mon lets go watch some films, yeah?" Louis asked me while grabbing my hand and walking to the living room.

_____________

We were watching 'The Notebook' and it's at the part where they're kissing in the rain. Louis' laying his head on my lap. The Christmas tree lit up in the corner next to me is twinkling beautifully. This day can't get any better.

"I've always had this fantasy where I always wanted to be kissed under mistletoe on Christmas Day." Louis chuckled. I didn't n ow weather he was joking or being serious...so what I did next, even surprised me. I gently took Louis' hand and pulled him over towards the Christmas tree. He has a small grin on his face like he knew what i was going to do. I took mistletoe from on top of the fireplace and put the mistletoe over us.

"Hmmm...it won't have to be a fantasy now." I whispered looking in his ocean blue eyes that sparkled with a kind of happiness I haven't seen yet.

I slowly started to lean in. Our lips touching slightly now. I put my free hand on his neck and he wrapped his arms around my neck. This was enough for me to lean in fully and press my lips to his gently. I heard Louis whimper a little and that made me smile into the kiss. The kiss got a little more heated up and Louis hand was now tugging at the bottom of my shirt. He wasn't quite trying to take it off he was just tugging at it. (A/N: picture on the side for you guys!)