Chapter 4~ Nightmares (mature)

HOPE THIS CHAPPY WILL SUFFICE :l....cuz I think it sucks

------------

::LOUIS' POV::

"I'm so sorry Harry! I can't say I know how you feel....I don't know what to say to that." I grabbed Harry into a tight embrace.

"But you know what?? I'm okay now. I still think about him sometimes but...that's fine. It's okay...I guess certain things happen for a reason." Harry smiled and wiped away some tears sitting back on the couch with me still in his arms.

_______________________

**A day later of doing nothing but eating, cuddling ,and watching films on the couch**

I opened my eyes and it was super dark. Had I fallen asleep?? What time is it? Why am I on the floor? Where's Harry? I can't see anything it's too dark...it's so cold.

"Harry??.....Harry where are you?" I said still on the floor sitting up now.

"LOUIS! LOUIS HELP!!!" I heard a scream.

"Harry?! Is that you?!" I got up and just ran towards the voice that yelled out for help.

"LOUIS!" The voice yelled again. This time as I was running I saw a faint light down a hallway. This house looks old...almost like an abandoned cabin in the woods.

"I'm coming! Just stay where you are!" I yelled back.

I ran down the hallway of doors and saw one door with some light spilling out from the crack at the bottom. I turned the knob and pushed on the door.

"Harry?? Harry are you in here?" I said, walking into the room. There was another door in there. I walked up to it and turned the knob. But before I could open it I felt a pair of arms grip my waist.

I spinned around to see who it was and there he was standing right in front of me...it's...him.. Jack, my ex boyfriend who had raped me almost a year ago.

"W-what are you doing here?! Where's Harry?!" I said backing up against the door.

"Oh him? He's gone.." Then jack looked to his left and I soon followed his gaze. I wished I hadn't because as soon as I looked, I saw Harry's dead body on the ground. He looked so lifeless.... So bloody and bruised.

"HARRY!!!! NOOOOOO!!! WHY??!?!?"

"Louis? LOUIS WAKE UP!!!"

I quickly opened my eyes to see Harry looking in mine.

"OH MY GOD! Your okay!! I thought I lost you!!" I cried into his chest so loud. He didnt say anything he just rubbed my back and whispered "it's okay" and "your safe" and "I'm here" while I cried.

"Louis what happened?" Harry asked me...but I really don't want to talk about it...I just want to kiss him. I'm so happy he's here. I'm happy he's alive.

I didn't say anything. I just got up off the couch and looked at him then the clock. It's only 10:58?! Gosh! He got up off the couch looking a little confused.

"Lou? Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" He whispers coming close and wiping the tears, that I had cried, away from my cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "Just kiss me."

He looks into my eyes with confusion but he didn't hesitate to lay our lips together in a passionate lustful kiss. I was soon backed up into the hallway against the wall with my legs wrapped around Harry's waist. Harry's never had sex but I'm pretty sure he's done this.

I accidentally ground my crotch against his and he let out the most beautiful angelic noise I've ever heard in my life, but at the same time it was so pornographic. My virginity may have been stolen but before that, jack and I used to give each other blow-jobs, so I guess u can say Im experienced in that. I don't want to have sex with Harry right away but why not oral sex? It's not like I'm taking his virginity. And by his actions I think he knows what he's doing.