Cahpter 14: How Many Languages Do You Speak?

Chapter 14: How Many Languages Do You Speak?

  “Guys I swear y’all take longer than girls getting ready on prom night.” I whined as I beat on their door. “Shut up Anne! Beauty takes time.” Louis said in his dramatic voice. I was leaning on the door as I said, “Not really it only took me 15 minutes.” “And she calls me cocky” I heard Harry mumble. “That’s because you are Styles.” “You two both are, just admit you two like each other, get married and then we can move on with our life.” Zayn said. “Whatever” Harry and I said at the same time” “You two aren’t even in the same room and yoo two said that together.” Louis exclaimed. “Listen, I am a girl, I…” “Really we didn’t notice.” Harry said sarcastically as he opened the door for me to enter and I almost fell, but I for once recovered myself without him having to catch me. “I don’t know maybe Zayn is right, I don’t know if I can hold myself back if you keep falling all over me.” Harry laughed as he positioned himself so I’d have to walk under his arm. I rolled my eyes at his gesture before I said, “Ok first and I don’t know how many times I have had to say this, but, in your dreams Secondly…” “And I don’t know how many times I’ve had to tel you, you are my dream.” I wanted to groan and say something witty but I was at a lost for words because I was lost in his beautiful eyes. Finally after staring at him for who knows how long I composed myself. “You didn’t let me finish, Harold Edward Styles.” I said as I stopped to look up at him before I entered. “Oh dear she used your full name Harry, be afraid.” Niall said in a fake scared voice, I glared at him. “What I was going to say.” I said gritting my teeth, “was that I am a girl and I changed faster than all 5 of you,” I said gesturing to my outfit, “and y’all are boys.” “We prefer men” Louis said as he gestured to the guys and they nodded in agreement and in sync, it was almost scary. “Do y’all practice that?” I asked. Zayn was about to answer but Liam came towards us and my eyes, I am sure, became as big as saucers. “What do we practice?” Liam asked as he walked up to us without a shirt on. I thought I was going to die right then and there. It is completely different seeing him shirtless in pictures and reality. In reality it was 10x more attractive. “Like what you see Anne?” Louis whispered to me and I elbowed him in the stomach making him groan. I felt accomplished but I did mentally slap myself for thinking these things, but man he is fine. “Er.. Um..” I looked at the ground before I looked back up to a shirtless Liam. “Please, please, please put a shirt on. I can’t form a sentence or function properly.” I thought to myself or so I thought before the guys started laughing and Liam had a slight blush on his smirking face. “Oh my gosh! Did I say that out loud?” I said as I whispered franticly to Zayn. He was of no help because he just laughed at me as he nodded his head. “Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing!’ I said as I covered my face with my hands. I knew I was turning red and I didn’t want them seeing my blushing face. I looked back up at Liam and he had a huge grin on his face, “Glad you like what you see.” Liam said as he winked at me. My heart stopped and my eyes became huge as I was in shock of his wink. I think Liam Payne just flirted with me. No, no he couldn’t have he is dating Sophia.

  “Ugh it took y’all centuries before y’all were ready.” “You’re exaggerating by a lot.” Liam said as he caught up to walk beside me. I glared, “No I am not I am literally now 40 and going through meanpos because y’all couldn’t decide if y’all wanted to match or what shirt would look best. Now I understand while y’all need Lou so badly.” I said and everybody laughed. “Louis I think not only I have competition for being the charmer but you have competition in the dramatics.” “Oh no! I will not be beaten drma is who I am and no one, I repeat no one, not even Little Miss Perfect Bossy Beautiful, Flirty Anne Katharine Henson.” “Wow sont you think that names a little long?” I asked. “Shut up” he grumbled and everyone laughed. Don’t worry Louie Bear you eill always be the Drama Queen, I mean king.” I said with a smirk.  Louis glared and I burst out laughing a long with everyone else. Next thin I knew though I was thrown over Louis’ shoulder. “Ahh! Put me down!” “Nope” Louie said popping the ‘p’. Look people already assume I am dating Niall. You already have a girlfriend and I don’t want another assumption.” I said once again trying to coax him to put me down. “You may be the Queen of words but as of this moment I don’t care what they assume El knows it’s not true.” I just groaned as I gave up and went limp.

  It was about a 10 minute walk to the meet & greet and I have never been more excited by the sound of screams. Soon Louis will put me down and I’ll meet fans. Woo! “How does this work?” I asked as I propped my elbow, purposefully digging it into Louis’ shoulder. Harry saw what I was doing along with heard Louis’ groan, “Your hurting my shoulder babe.” I dug in harder, “Should’ve thought of that before you just threw me over your shoulder.” Harry was holding in his laughs. “You insulted me” “I can’t help it if the truth hurts it was only spoken out of love.” “Oh we are on the love par of this relationship now?” Louis questioned. I could hear his smirk. Let’s just say I’ve been spending a lot of time with Louie Bear this past week,  “Si Louie Bear, ti amo dal profondo del mio cuore.” “I don’t know what you just said but it sounded hot.” Exclaimed Louis and the guys just nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes. “It’s Italian, I basically just said, Yes Louie Bear, I love you from the bottom of my heart.” “Aww that’s so sweet same to you!” Louis exclaimed as he dropped me form his shoulder. I almost lost balance if Louis wouldn’t have brought me in for a very tight bear hug, which is why his nickname is Louie Bear. Darn it, all I had to do was speak a foreign language and he would’ve put me down. “Beidh buachaillí a buachaillí (Irish for boys will be boys)” I said out loud. “Hey remember is fearr linn fir.” (Irish: we prefer men) I just smiled at him “Is breá liom tú Charm hÉireann” (Irish: I love you Irish Charm) “Tá tú t-ádh go bhfuil tú gleoite” (Irish: You are lucky you are cute) Niall responded and I blushed. “I’m totally at lost here.” Liam said all cute and confused. “Well that was Irish me friends.” “What did she say?” Zayn asked. “Nothing” Niall smirked. “What all languages to you know?” asked Harry in disbelief. “Well I know Latin, Spanish, Italian, Irish, some French, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, and German.” “Wow, How did you learn all those languages.” “I kind of lost my smile but quickly plastered one back on, “I just had a lot of free time in high school and I love different languages so I thought I’d learn a few. I want to travel the world one day and I want to be able to talk to everyone in their own language.” AS I looked up Harry and I had ewye contact and he gave me a  look that said “We will talk later.” I just nodded because I knew it was time to talk to someone about how high school was basically like hell.  

  When we arrived with the fans they were all really nice. I had many people ask me if it’s rue that Niall and I were dating and I told they no. Most of them followed with a “You and Harry would be cute together and some even said me and Liam. It was all really fun but by the time we were done I was exhausted. I couldn’t wait to get back on the bus and to my comfy room.

  Shortly after we got back I changed into some sweats and a tank top and Harry came into my room. I guess it’s time for me to tell someone about my high school experience but who would’ve thought Harold Edward Styles, the guy who annoyed every hair on my body. Personally now I feel as if he and I are really close and I truly trust him and that’s why I will tell him about my past. I just hope it doesn’t scare him away or anger him too badly.