Chapter 11: Mischief and Embarrassing Moments

  I woke up the next morning earlier than everyone else so that I could get back at them for yesterday. I decided that I would get Harry to help me because he was picked on last night as well as me. I quietly walked into Harry’s room which was next to mine on the right Liam was on the left. I walked in praying that by some miracle he slept in cloths last night instead of commando. I walked to his bedside, his back was facing me. I shook him lightly, “Harry wake up” I said sweetly. He just rolled over to face me now. Ok this should be easier. One thing I realized though was that he looks so adorable when he sleeps. No no just no Anne Kathrin. “Harry wake up” I said again shaking he didn’t budge. An idea came to me so I leaned over him and whispered in his ear, “Harry babe wake up I’m naked.” With that Harry shot up, “Wait! What?” I started laughing my butt off. “oh wow your face. It was hilarious.” “Damn Anne you shouldn’t get guys excited like that.” He said as he rubbed his eyes. I was now on the floor laughing my butt off. Harry was now glaring at me. I sent him a sweet smile and he started smiling and eventually he laughed. “So what’s the plan for revenge?” Harry asked. “Well,” I said as I sat down beside Harry on his bed, “I have a trumpet and symbols I thought we could give them a rude awakening and after that we will just wing it.” “Ok sounds good” “I’m not the best at revenge so if you think of something else as well let me know.”  “Ok I can do that. Shall we go?” “hmm yeah” I said excitedly which made Harry laugh. We both hopped of the bed and headed to the door. “After you my lady” Harry said as he bowed and opened the door. “Why thank you kind sir.” I said as I curtsied.

  Harry and I got in the middle of the top of the tour bus where the rooms were. I mouthed “One” Harry mouthed “two” and we both smirked at each other and said “three” I started blowing the trumpet loudly and off key while banging pots together. Harry hit his symbols together even more off key than I. I bet we sounded horrible. It wasn’t long till all the guys came running out off their rooms. Harry and I started laughing so hard that we fell to the ground. When we looked up we saw the 4 boys glaring at us. Their glares just made me laugh harder. “oh wow you should’ve seen y’alls faces they looked and look hilarious.” I said while I was wiping a tear from my eyes. Yes people I was laughing so hard I cried Harry did the same. ‘Liam looked at his watch, “It’s 6 in the morning you do realize we could’ve slept till 10 and you 2 ruined it.” Liam said sternly. Harry and I just looked at each other smiled and looked back at the boys. “Yes” Harry and I said in sync with a cheeky smile. Niall started laughing Louis smirked Zayn was glaring and Liam was glaring but shock was evident in his eyes. “You two are in so much trouble got to your rooms.” “Yes daddy” Harry and I said once again together and we just laughed as we walked the short distant to our rooms. ‘I was going to do that anyways. Oh btws I have 1st shower because I am the girl.” I said as I winked at the boys. Louis Zayn and Niall laughed Liam just looked shocked it was hilarious. “And yes Liam I talked back.” I said before I waved cutely and winked. Liam looked once again shocked but this time he smirked at me. He freaking smirked it was pretty hot but anyways its shower time.

 I felt the tour bus come to a stop so I guess we are either in Mullingar or we stopped for gas or maybe we r in Mullingar and stopped for gas but we aren’t at our destination. Shortly after I hopped out of the shower and I realized I didn’t bring my clothes into the bathroom. I had my bra and underwear but not my clothes. Crap, I’m going to either have to go out in only my towel or I could text Zayn, and ask him to bring me my clothes. I’m going to go with the second one.

Me: Zaynie could you go into my room and grab me some jean shorts and a cute top?

ZaynieBoo: y?

Me: bc I kinda forgot to bring them into the bathroom with me J

ZaynieBoo: of course u did but I cant