Chapter 6: Getting Ready, Looking Gorgeous! Oh Yes Lets Dance!

  When we got to Waliyha’s room she was so excited. “So Anne Kathrin you need a dress and I’ve got a bunch you can choose from and take on tour!” exclaimed Waliyha. “Oh ok awesome but make sure its Anne Kathrin appropriate. Remember I don’t like to show too much skin.” “Yeah I know, we know, Zayn knows, and soon the whole world will know.” Said Waliyha as she rolled her eyes and walked to her closet. “Your pick!” “Wow! That’s A LOT of dresses! I think I’m in heaven!” “Yes I know my dress closet is amazing!” stated Waliyha, “Now hurry up and pick something we know that you want to look super good for Harry Styles!” Waliyha said winking at Harry Styles. “Oh you out of all people in this world know I don’t want to look good for him! I will never want to look good for him! He’s a jerk and player and flirt! Ugh he is sooo aggravating! Sure he’s hot but in the end who cares personality means so much more than looks.” “Well at least she admits he’s hot!” said Donyia. “Yeah at least she’s not blind! But believe me Anne Kathrin you and Harry are meant to be. Y’all would make such a cute couple!” ‘Ohmygosh! You’re insane! Who in this world put that idea in your head? Since when did you start thinking that? You know how much I despise him.” I said in a complete shock and affiance tone. Waliyha and Donyia just laughed at me before they said, “You keep thinking that!”  “Grr y’all are aggravating!” Again they just laughed at me. They love  “Y’all lets just look at these dresses!” “Ok lets do! Oh and just a dress for tonight. Not dresses for tour. Got it?” said Waliyha.

  After looking at a couple this really really pretty pink dress caught my attention and it was completely appropriate and completely me, I was almost wondering if Waliyha bought it for me. “Hey Waliyha and Donyia, what about this dress?”   “Oh definitely that’s totally you!” said Donyia. “Oh yeah it is actually yours I bought it for you for your 17th birthday but never got to sending it to you.” Said Waliyha with a laugh, “So happy late birthday!” “Thanks its gorgeous!” “Well what are we waiting for we have an hour to get you ready Anne!” exclaimed Donyia. “Well we better get to work Donyia!” With that they heated up the curling iron and started with my make up first. I was singing a long with the radio. “You know your voice is still as amazing as ever!” said Donyia. “Yeah I’ve missed hearing you sing.” added Waliyha. “Aww thanks guys! Oh I love this song!” I said as I turned up the volume and singing “What Makes You Beautiful” by one direction.

  We were finally done and we headed downstairs “Ya know I really hope I don’t fall down these stairs that would be totally embarrassing.” I said exaggerating really and totally. “Ladies what is taking forever? Hurry up!” yelled Zayn. “Dude shut up we are coming as fast as we can. You try walking downstairs in really high heels.” Zayn just laughed at me as his siters passed me gracefully they make me jelly sometimes. “Yep there’s my beautiful best friend.” Zayn said while still laughing at me sort of. “Cut the flattery Zayn I’m still trying to walk down these stairs and concentrate. I really, really don’t want to fall, that would just be totally embarrassing.” I said holding on to the railing and walking really slowly and weirdly down the last set of stairs. “Lads they are finally ready!” yelled Zayn towards the living room. Good just 10 more steps and this night will start off pretty successful. I finally got confidence, let go of the railing, with just 5 steps left. With success I made it down their stair case. “Anne Kathrin, Darling you look gorgeous!” said Mrs. Patricia. “Wow Anne you do look amazing!” said Louis. “I know right completely different from when y’all met me. Earlier I was wearing an old t-shirt, old pair of jeans, and no make up, now makeup, curly hair, and a dress that makes me look like a girl. I know I look like a completely different person.” I said with a laugh. “By making me look like a girl she means show off her figure. Yes even though she won’t admit it she’s confident in her figure!” said Zayn with a weird over exaggerated grin as he put his arm around my shoulder. “You did not have to say that Zayn!” I said as hit him in the chest. I knew I was turning pink and I wanted to disappear. “Oh come on Anne we all know you are confident with your body Mrs. Athletic.” said Donyia. “Ugh y’all are so embarrassing! Is it like a job or contest or something to see who can embarrass Anne Kathrin the most?” Donyia, Zayn, and Waliyha just shrugged. Everyone was just laughing at my dramatics. “Love its ok to be confident in your looks.” said Harry as he patted my shoulder. “Oh and that’s coming from Mr. Cocky.” I said with a challenging smile. “Yes I am very confident. Come on why shouldn’t I? Girls practically throw themselves at me and I’ve never gotten turned down.” “Well babe there’s a first for everything.” I said as I patted his shoulder the guys were all like “Ooohhhh” and that patted his shoulder and chest as they laughed. Harry faked a hurt expression on his face before he smile at put his arm around me, “I’m going to enjoy having you on tour with us.” I just laughed, “I’m sure you will.” “Lads we have got to go Liam’s already there and waiting for us.” said Louis. “Oh yeah he’s not here. Why did he go before us?” “He went to make reservations for us.” replied Louis. “Ok cool well lets head out y’all.” They laughed at y’all but followed me out. We are taking the limo gosh its going to be forever before I get use to this.