CHAPTER NINE

Niall's POV

"Have yah tried usin' t plunger? It might unclog t toilet fasturr" I ask Greg.

"Yeah, no sheet honey,"

"Whatever Greg, just grip the plunger and don't let go until I tell ya t."

"Wait,"

"What is it now Greg?"

"I'm scared."

"Greg" I sigh. Is now really the time for this?!

"I know, I know, I said I wasn't scared but now I am. In fact, I'm terrified. I was fine before yeh were ‘ere but you're ‘ere now and it just reminds me how dangerous of a shituation we arr in."

"Gre-"

"No, Niall. What if one of us gets hurt or doesn't make it out. I c-can't think like that but I am and its stressin' me out ! I can't lose yeh."

"Even if yah do lose me you'll still ‘ave Denise and Th-"

"NO! THEY AREN'T YOU NIALL. YOU'RE ME BRUDDER. YES I HAVE DENSIE. YES I HAVE THEO. BUT THEY ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO YEH. THEY ARE A DISTRACTION FOR ME TO STOP THINKING ABOUT YEH. YOU'RE ALL I EVER TINK ABOUT. ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME. YEH MY Bæ."

After hearing Greg's confession l was in pure shock. I never expected him to admit to something this big. I'm his bæ. I'm his. With that being said I let go of the plunger and go to give Greg yet another Horan Hug. He deserves it. He immediately wraps his arms around me neck and begins to sob. Jesus crust.

"Greg, I know you're scared but we can do this okey? Just beweave in yehself because I beweave in you. Imma tell yah one time. Yeh arr t strongest, bravest, most handsomest man I know ! And I know you- no we can do this. Now pick up the plunger and plug it in (plug it in)."

"Ye, you're right. I'm sorry I went full Harry on yah." With that being said, Greg and I gripped the toilet plunger together and began pushing. In and out, in and out, in and then out.

Greg suggested we try a difierent angle to get a better flow. I thought it was a stupid idea at first and a bit uncomfortable but what happened next surprised me.

It wrked.

Finally.

After what seems like 10 minutes but was actually 5 the toilet was unclogged. I can finally use my bathroom again. I no longer have to go to Harry's house and listen to how his day went just so I can use his bathroom.

I'm free.

I look over at Greg and he smiles at me. We both made it out alive and unharmed. Well, besides the bruise on the side of my head but other than that we are fine. I get to see that smile again. I get to see him again.

"Would yah like t do the honurrs, Greg?" He shakes his head and I tilt my head in oonfusion.

"Let's do this togetder." Now I'm the one smiling. Greg and I both reach over and flush the toilet together and I have never heard anything more beautiful in me life. 

We did it.