CHAPTER TWO

NIALL’S POV

"Now do yah understand why I need yur ‘elp?"

He has to agree to help me. If Greg doesn't help I am absolutely fricked !"

"I dunno Ni.. it seems like a lot of wrk. I have Denise and Theo, I have a family."

"Greg I'm tamily too. We are bro-"

"DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE"

"Gregory.......' "Yah know its true. We. Are. Not Brothers.”

"Wh-what?"

"We are more."

"I swear after those words came out ot Greg's mouth my heart skipped turdy seven beats. You don't know how relieved I felt after hearing those words and seeing that dazzling smile of his. The emotions just came flooding out of me all at once. I couIdn‘t help myself. I ran up to Greg and gave him the biggest hug in t world !

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Greg you don't know how much this means t me. I owe ye a big one."

"I just missed yur so much" Greg says and then hugs me tighter.

"I know, brudder. And I'm so sorry but I'm ‘ere now and we arr togetder and that's all dat matters." I say nuzzling my face into his neck. Greg releases his hold on me and looks me in the eye.

"Ok Niall, it we want t fix this problem of yahs we need to do this t right wey hey.” And with that being said we come up with a plan that just might work.