6.Back to school with Lily:

The second week of not being at school went by really fast because I have been spending most of my time at group sessions and at Lily, but tomorrow will be my first day at the school after the prank that got me into alot of trouble.

Atleast Lily's there with me to make sure I'm not getting myself into trouble...Again.

♡Next day♡

I wake up, not in the mood to start school again, but sooner or later I had to go back.

When I got to school I found Lily standing next to my locker. Thank god I actually have a friend in this school. Usually in my old school people were to afraid to be friends with me because of my....anger issues, but Lily, she's been there through all of my drama and issues and she's still here with me. Let's just say she's the sweetest version between the two of us. I'm more of the "don't mess with me" type of girl and she's more of the "how can I help" type of girl, but she will always tell you exactly whats on her mind.

I guess we are best friends because of our different attitudes. She keeps me on the right track and I taught her how to defend herself against her bullies. Now she is one of my best fighters. Feather weight boxing champion. Damn and she has a mean right hook to her.

"So are you ready for your second- first day of school," Lily said laughing.

"It's not funny Lily, you know how important this is to me, this is my last chance to have a normal life in a normal school and I am really trying my best."

"Well you must be lacking sunshine today seeing that you can't take a joke."Lily said with a serious face.

"You really do think this is a joke, don't you?"

"Mia you know that you won't be able to life a normal life if you are moody all the time, I know you stress alot because of your secrets and your past but seriously just have fun for once in your boring life!"Lily said angrily.

"Im not moody all of the time and do have fun sometimes."

"Proof it!!! Halloween party, Friday night, 7 pm at my boyfriend Kai's house, don't be late."

So school kinda went by in a blur until I saw The Bitchy Barbies walking my way.

As I turned around Rebecca grabbed all of my books out of my hand throwing them on the ground.

"You little rat, I just wanted to make sure you know that you won't get any prettier by doing your homework, you might as well just leave your book laying on the ground..." Rebecca said laughing.

" I don't need to be prettier than I am right now, from the looks of it I'm wayyy beter looking than you, atleast I don't have a stuck up personality like you." I said proudly.

I pick up all of my books and walk away.

Wow it feels good to actually stand up for myself without trying to kill someone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N❤🤗
Heyyy guyssss

Question: Would you like to stand up for yourself or would you like to learn boxing or sel deffence??

Please remember to vote and comment. Next update coming soon.