9. One wish

Just after I woke up Lily made me Breakfast.

Pancakes...my favourite!

After breakfast Lily gave me some of her clothes seeing that I had an unplaned sleepover and I had my second group session today

Lily gave me a ride to the psychologist and when I entered the room I didn't see Tyler at all, that's kinda weird...I wonder why he isn't here.

After everyone who joined today's session greeted each other, we had to split up in pairs today. I walked over to Noah.

"Hey Noah, would you like to maby pair up with me, it will be fun."

"Yeah sure, why not."he said.

"So how did you end up coming to the group session?" I asked politely.

"Uhm, I would rather not talk about it especially not infront of you."

"Me, why me? You really don't have to be afraid of telling me the truth?"

"I don't like being judged by girls because I can't stand up for myself agains Tyler." he said sadly.

"So it's because of Tyler?"

"It's not just him, I've been bullied since second grade and I'm still being bullied by Tyler, for some reason he really seems to enjoy himself while beating me up!" Noah explained

"I can't believe Tyler turned out to be such a fool, he really seemed like a nice guy when I first met him."

"Yeah he always act like a good guy."

"He won't ever be a good guy but he will always be a fool." I said trying to make Noah laugh, but I had no luck.

"So tell me a little about yourself"

"There's not much to tell, I like reading books and I hate sports but I like to jog sometimes." Noah replied.

"What kind of books do you read?"

"I really really love reading books about mystery and adventure."he said

"That sounds nice. I don't really like reading books, I find it boring but I never tried reading a book thats about mystery or adventure. That might be less boring."

"Yeah, you should try it,"he said.

I really don't like to read at all. I always forget the begining of the book when I reach the end. That's seriously irretating. I don't even know how Noah finishes a book and remember all the words inside of it.

"Okay now If all of you could have one wish, what would it be?  Please share your awnser with your partner!" Mrs.Smith said.

"If I could have one wish I would like to be as brave as you, you could stand up against Tyler when he had beaten me up, but I couldn't. You are really brave and I wish I could be aswell." Noah replied shyly.

Wow, I surely didn't see that coming.

"If I could have one wish, I would use it to be smarter, like you!" I replied.

We both started laughing because of the wishes we would like to make.

And so the session went on and one hour past by extremely fast.

Since I haven't  been home Lily said she would give me a ride home from the session, but I still needed to do something before grabbing my stuff and running out the door.

I usually have a few cards with my boxing club's details on it in my bag. Just before Noah went out of the room , I stopped him and gave him one of my cards.

"If you ever want to learn how to defend yourself against Tyler just come to this adress on the card", I said smiling.

"Thank you!" he replied and gave me a hug.

I really dont like seeing nice people get hurt, it breaks my heart seeing people get hurt that can't fight back for themselfs. I actually can't believe Noah had spoken to me today, usually he's kinda quiet and really shy. It felt good that he started to trust me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N🤗

Heyyyy...

Question: Do you think Noah's going to start with the boxing lessons.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄