Prolouge

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 | 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 | 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

"Hikari Yami Ayastru, Ok ok.." The doctor muttered. This was the day of my birth. June 31st, Okayama hospital, right near my and Seiji Shisikuras house. "She's beautiful isn't she?" My Mom said staring right into my vibrant purple eyes. My sister Geni walks into the hospital room, only 4 years old. "Mama can I hold it?" My mother laughs, "Shes no it, shes your sister! Do you like her?" Geni looks at me and smiles. "Shes kinda fat mama" My father bursts out laughing....yeah funny dad (I never recovered from being a bit over weight, but I prefer saying fluffy than fat-)

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ | 13ᴛʜ | ᴏᴋᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

At this point, I was 3 and Geni was 7. "Ansei Ayastru, welcome to the world" Said the doctor "DOCTOR MRS AYASTRU'S VITALS ARE DROPPING" Said another doctor that burst into the room, my dad looked worried as hell as me and Geni we're oblivious little children. If Only Ansei wasn't born.... Hey hey! Don't get the wrong Idea, I love my baby sister! I just wonder. What would It be like if mom was still around? Dad would still be here too wouldn't he? Yeah. He Would. Me and my sisters were put into an orphanage until Geni was 18, they kicked us out since she was old enough to fend for us. But thankfully we knew someone, and that someone was Seiji Shishikura and his father. Geni somehow still remembered his address and we were greeted by his father "Why hello there little Ayastru's how are you all? Where are your parents?"

Geni explained it all, Mr Shishikura was suprised and offered a place for us to stay until Geni could find a job and a place to live. Thats when I met my best friend, Seiji. He was a medium-height, skinny boy with tiny eyes. "Hey... I'm Ayastru-" "Hikari, right? Our parents were friends when we were little, I didn't know they, ya know, passed away" Seiji interrupted. At this moment I feel like I should have been a bit more cautious but I will never regret immediately hugging him saying "We will become best friends I can just tell!" Seiji was surprised and may or may not have accidentally turned me into a meatball- ITS OK I WAS FIXED (obviously..) that day we decided to go get ice cream, me and Seiji. While we were out getting our ice cream (I got strawberry mixed with mint, Seiji hated it when he tried it) we saw a little blonde boy getting picked on by kids probably our age, maybe older. The kid seemed only a tad bit younger than us. Probably a year under (Seiji and I were around 14 the blondie 13 or 12)

"What are you doing to this child?" Seiji scowled at the upper-years. "None of your business small eyes!" "MY EYES ARE BIG AND HANDSOME THANK YOU!" While Seiji and the elder years were arguing I got the blondie and tried to walk away. "Hey the chub is getting away with the kid!" Uh excuse me? Chub? Naw that ain't gonna fly cheif. I walked over to the elder years and I uh... I flashed em with some light. Like right in the eyes.. "I'm not chubby! I'm slightly fluffy" I grumbled as I walked away with Seiji and the little blonde boy. "I'm Ayastru Hikari," I said to the blonde, "And this is Shishikura Seiji. Also please call me Hikari" The blonde looked up and replied, "I'm Monoma Neito, but please call me Neito Hikari-Senpai!" Hikari was slightly taken off guard from getting called Senpai, she froze in her tracks. "Great," grunted Seiji, "You broke her"

𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

Hello? Its Monoma from the park today.

𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊-𝒀𝒂𝒎𝒊
Oh hey Monoma!

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑩𝒐𝒚

Hikari-Senpai, can I give you a nickname?

𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊-𝒀𝒂𝒎𝒊 Oh you beautiful child of course you can oml

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑩𝒐𝒚

Ok, What about Kari? Like in your name on here. Also why am I park boy?-

𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊-𝒀𝒂𝒎𝒊 Changed 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑩𝒐𝒚 to 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅

𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅

Kari-Senpai- Thats so sweet-

𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊-𝒀𝒂𝒎𝒊
    I Know~

Sometime past and Monoma, Seiji, and I had gotten a lot closer. I even told Monomas Mom about our situation, in which she offered to help as she could. She found us an apartment near her and Monomas house, so that incase anything happened she could come and help. After thanking Mr Shishikura a thousand times over, we moved into the apartment near Mrs Monoma a little after Geni got a job. I was a bit bummed I couldn't stay with my best friend but we still hung out a lot.

"HIKARI YAMI AYASTRU GET OVER HERE ITS DINNER TIME" I heared my sister Ansei yell out "DON'T USE MY FULL NAME YOU GREMLIN! PLUS I WAS JUST REMINISCING CHILL" I scowled at her from our room. I sighed and walked to the dinner table "Garzie*" I said to my sister (We are half Italian, half Japanese so Geni insisted we learned Italian) I got a text during dinner and couldn't check it until after but was immediately shocked

* Thank you in Italian

7:54 𝙋𝙢 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨

DON'T FORGET TO TURN IN YOUR FORM FOR U.A. ITS DUE TODAY

CRAP! Wait I can just email it. Hah what an easy world nowadays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ A/N Hope you enjoyed! This prologue was hard bro tf- I'll be writing more on Hikaris quirk and her siblings AND more story obvi. Ok love you bai! ♥

913 words