Part 11

Time: Unknown | Ayastru Apartment

I walked into my apartment with Tamaki to see the boys sitting on the couch, baby Neito looked like he was out to pass out from exhaustion, Seiji was playing Neito's hair, Shindo looing at his phone, and Mirio giving off a big goofy grin.

"Oh hey Kari-Yami! Welcome back! They all apologized, no more fighting when you left!" I smiled a small smile. "That's great, is Geni finished with dinner yet?" Mirio looked behind him into the kitchen/ dining room area "I think she's about to be finished by the way it smells haha!"

I giggled a little bit before walking into the kitchen, Tamaki still following me. "<Yo Geni I'm sorry those knuckle heads were arguing.>" Geni turns around and scolds "<Yeah you better be sorry, Ansei was worried. And whats their deal having fist fight in MY apartment? Anyway Tamaki baby seems calmed and that's all that matters.>" Geni turned to face Tamaki and smiled "<He is the least problematic, and he's pretty. I feel bad that he has to stay with those loud kids. He's kinda like Ansei in a way, cute and jittery.>"

I stare at my sister in disgust "<Ew don't go having a crush on my upperclassmen.>" Geni laughed at my remark and told me to gather everyone so we can have dinner "W-what was your sister s-saying about m-me?" I looked at Tamaki and smiled a soft smile "Oh nothing, she just thinks you're cool. You left a good impression on her!" Tamaki smiled a shaky smile and looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was surprisingly peaceful. No fights, no banter, just eating my favorite food, Breaded Pork and Rice. Geni is surprisingly good at cooking so my friends were all obsessing over her cooking.

"Hey Neito wanna stay over for the night? You seem super tired and I don't want you walking home." My sister offered my best friend. Neito was too tired to even say anything so he just nodded.

I said goodbye to my friends and thanked Mirio 10000000 times for making sure the three didn't kill each other. Mirio, Shindo and Seiji all walked towards the bus while Tamaki grew wings to fly home. Yeah. Wings! This boy is full of surprises.

Once everyone left I told Neito to wait on the couch while I went to go change into my pajamas and got him some. (He has slept over so many time's he had left so many of his clothes its not even funny-) I walk back into the living room wearing some pajama pants and a hoodie, holding a stuffed Lightbulb, two folded pieces of paper, and Neito's clothes.

"Here," I mumbled to Neito "Then come back because I have a question on something i completely forgot about." Neito nodded and went to go get changed.

Neito came back a few minutes later and sat right next to me, head on my shoulder. "What do you want to ask me?" He inquired. "Oh well it's about these hero costumes you and Seiji gave me," I unfolded the blue print papers to show Neito what I was walking about "Whats up with these?"

Neito chuckled a little bit before closing his eyes, "Well we were just thinking we could base our hero costumes off of those since we wanted them like that once. I know Seiji based his costume off of the one you drew.

And I'll base my costume off of it too; with some changes." Neito looked into my eyes until he saw my face. I had the cheesiest, biggest smile on my face. "E-EH? Whats with that face?!" "Oh I'm just so happy about this, thank you! Actually lets go email Mr. Power-loader, he can make my costume re-vamps and all the paper work and blah blah blah...."

I (sister) SNATCHED Neito's hand while we ran to Ansei and my room. I busted the door open, accidentally hitting one of Ansei's orbs "dude you hit them.." I looked at Ansei, then at one of her orbs. "Aaaah sorry. Computer is where?" Ansei looked around the room before one of her orbs came holding my computer. "Ah thanks sis... Wait do the orbs have genders? Names? Wait are they my siblings?! Do they count as you or themselves?! I NEED ANSWERS!!"

Neito and Ansei gave me a disgusted Kenma face. I looked at them giving THEM a Bokuto owl face (A/N I'm so sorry momma and faba you wont understand those references hehe) Ansei sighed and had her orbs bring Ansei and I's bean bags for me and Neito to sit in.....Now we start our 'conversations'

3rd POV

The three teenagers sat on the floor while discussing this 'pressing argument'. After a little while Geni walked into the shared room where the three-More like two- teens were discussing. "Ok but like listen, the orbs are a emitter so they would be you. But since they have a mind of their own but also you can control them are they you or not?"

Geni started to laugh "Hey childrens, I am here to bring soda and chips, the soda is from Mexico and these chips are from this place in America. They're really good dude." Ansei looked at Geni while hissing "chipsssss" doing grabby hands. Geni placed the chip bowl in Ansei's hands and Neito a crate of 3 bottles of soda. "Ok guys its like 10 make sure you are to bed before 4 am and uh.... keep the yelling down to a minimum..."

Now the trio are fueled to start this full blow argume-Discussion.

A/N SOrry its so short and like shitpost lmao enjoy and sorry i havent wrote for a while and pardon the spelling errors :)