Part 10

6:09 P.M. | Ayastru Apartment.
"GENI WE ARE HOME!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs to get Geni's attention.
"TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH, YOU GOT EVERYTHING?!" I walked into the kitchen with the grocery's while nodding.

Hikari: "Pork, eggs, rice, the stuff to make the breading...."
Geni: "Perfect give it here."

I hand my sisters the grocery's as she shoves me out of the kitchen so she can cook. I walk into the living room to see an all out brawl going on between some of the boys.

Shindo was punching Neito, Seiji about to run in and kick Shindo, Amajiki standing facing a corner, and Mirio trying to hold back Shindo.

I look at the boys and start laughing, but no normal laugh, my laugh that happens when I'm about to go all out on someone.

The boy's all go and look at me. Neito and Seiji immediately stop fighting while Shindo and Mirio look confused.

"<You two>" I point at Seiji and Neito with two fingers "<My Room> Now." The two boys struggle to go and run to my room.

"Now you. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE TO EXPLAIN OR IM THROWING YOU OUT.
START.
TALKING."

Shindo looked scared for his well being, and started to explain.

"Shishikura started to insult me and so I-"

"Nope. You can't punch someone because they insulted you." I sit down on the floor next to Shindo while Mirio and Amajiki watch. I started to lecture Shindo in a soft tone,

"I know it's hard to keep your cool and that Seiji can provoke you, but you can't punch people! You weren't even punching Seiji! You were punching a kid younger than you.

That's a dick move dude. And I bet all Neito did was defend him, right? Don't answer. I'm gonna go check on my boys and clean them up. Neito was bleeding."

I walk out of the living room to my room. Ansei was sitting in the hall way "I'm sorry sis, my friends got in a fight. You should go in the kitchen and chill with Geni ok? I'm so sorry." Ansei just nodded and hugged me.

I walked into my room to see Neito on the floor, face covered in tears while Seiji was sitting on Ansei's bunk on the bed. Completely silent.

I walk to my drawer to get bandaids, a wrap, and stuff to clean off the cuts. I help clean up Neito while placing a kiss on Neito's forehead bandage "Maybe that will make it a bit better, that's what Geni always did to me but I'm not sure. She was probably cheating and using her quirk, meh."

I walk over to Seiji, who's hand was bent a bit weirdly. I moved it and it moved well, so since it wasn't broken I just wrapped it. I placed a kiss on his wrist, like I did with Neito.

"I'm going to kill a man. Also good job understanding my angry English. That's a hard thing to do."

"Hikari don't kill a man, heroes don't kill."

"But they kick villains asses and Shindo is close to one so you have my blessing."

"Neito I swear you are not helping her-"

"Too late Shes already gone."

As soon as I knew I walked into the living room, not to argue, not to talk to anyone, but just to simply walk out the door.

Since Neito and Seiji were following me I had all the boys attention. "So, I'm taking a walk and I'm bringing Amajiki, because he seems uncomfortable and so am I.

Mirio if you don't mind I need you to make sure these three don't kill eachother, but that they apologize. Amajiki baby come with me, we are gonna go to the park. Mirio call me if anything happens."

Mirio nodded as he pushed Amajiki outside with me, now we can both calm down and get to know each other better.

Authors POV

Amajiki and Ayastru walked out of the apartment, both clearly calming from the cents that just had taken place. "H-Hey A-Ayastru-San?"

"Hmm? What's up Amajiki-San?"
"Youcancallmetamakiifyouwant."
"Huh? I'm sorry can you say that again? You can text it to me if you aren't comfortable with saying it outloud."

What Hikari had just said surprised Tamaki, she didn't make fun that she couldn't hear him? And she didn't force him to say it out loud? She has more experienced in this than he thought....

Tamaki took a deep breath before saying what he said again, surprisingly not stuttering.
"You can call me Tamaki if you want.."
Hikari's eyes lit up, literally and figuratively. She got too excited her eyes lit up.

Getting embarrassed she closed her eyes, which then made her whole body glow. Tamaki was confused, scared he made her uncomfortable.

"A-Ah! I-I'm sorry!"
"N-no it's not you, my quirk does this to me whenever I'm excited or embarrassed.. I was just excited you trust me enough to let me call you by your first name."

Tamaki chuckled a bit whispering a 'yeah' under his breath

"Call me Hikari."
"H-huh?"
"If you're going by first name so am I, call me Hikari."
"....Ok Hikari."

Hikari was about to ask Tamaki something but decided it would be better to text him, since he would probably freak out if she asks face to face.

7:19 pm
Baby Elfy

Can I give you a hug? :Lightbulb

Baby Elfy: uh- if you want?

Hikari turned off her phone and hugged Tamaki. "Sorry you just looked like you needed it, and I felt like I needed it and just ugh hugs are awesome."

Tamaki laughed and hugged Hikari back, this was the first hug he has had in a long Time, it was warm and nice.

Hikari: "Tamaki do you like anime?"
Tamaki: "Yeah why?"
Hikari: "Geni can make the person you simp for some to life."

Tamaki looked at Hikari in awe "Seriously??" Hikari just nodded giggling out of control seeing Tamaki's sudden excitement about her sisters quirk. Now their friendship officially began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N ANOTHER CHAPTER??? Eyyy I did another one. Enjoy this my friends because you know damn well I'm writing myself into this as the anime character my baby Tamaki simps for-