SYNOPSIS

Located halfway across the world on the coast of Australia, Aurora Newton had been transferred to a catholic boarding school (thanks to our gorgeous Courtney Jackson) where there was to be no sexual activities of the sort.

After a week of observation, Aurora was in hell and in need of a release to the point where she was beginning to find the slightly overweight, fifty-one-year-old headmaster attractive.

Luckily for Aurora, the school had a new prisoner. Thank god that his son had been a naughty boy...

+++

Hey everyone! This book is not a sequel but it will feature the character Aurora Newton from Scandalous Show and my senses tell me that it's gonna be hot, hot, hot. If you want, you can go and read that first although it's not a must (but it would make a girl very, very happy).

 If you want, you can go and read that first although it's not a must (but it would make a girl very, very happy)

I'll be starting this book after I've finished Scandalous Show [completed].

WARNING:

Mature scenes

Extremely fuckable characters

Make sure you add this to your library so you'll be notified when I update.

In the meantime, go read Scandalous Show, watch a movie, watch Teen Wolf, just do whatever makes you happy.