chapter~five~

Evelyn missed her family, she hadn't seen them in three days. Nanna, Isla,Saya and her father. She wondered how her father took the news, the last thing she wanted was for him to have a heart attack. Now he would understand that she wasn't her mother,nor that seven years old arrogant girl.

   The people living in this area were kind. They had welcomed her,not caring about who she was. Well maybe because she didn't tell them who she really was. She had decided to follow them to the hill top for the next harvest in the village.

  As they walked to the hill top,all everyone was talking about was the missing crown princess. she didn't even know she was kidnapped. She felt guilty listening to them, That Linc has gone crazy.

     A law like that was certainly going to make everyone angry at her. No one would help her. and so she sided with herself while others blamed her. she let them walk past her.

    she needed time to think, how was she going to leave now. She half regretted not accepting his proposal, but thought otherwise She wasn't just anyone and he was a good man.

    She suddenly heard voices coming from the other side of the hill. She picked up her skirt  on instincts,as she walked over to the voices.

  "Don't worry about it sir we've got this"one voice said.

  "I sure hope so, here's the note for exclusive entry."another said.

  She hid behind a stone rock, lifting her head a little to access the area. her heart pounded right into her ear.

  "So how do I know the people we're working with."the former asked.

"They've got a mark like this"the latter answered with a hiss."alright now,am out of here."

A few seconds and he was gone.

  Evelyn had just seen what she wasn't suppose to, she had to be gone from here. she  lifted her left foot up only for the right one to be stuck. she attempted once,then twice and at the third attempt, she succeeded but unfortunately the force made her fall in the open.

   She stood up from the ground, rubbing her now pained back. She also met thousand eyes staring at her.

  "Whose this!"the suppose leader asked.

  Evelyn was taken aback as she thought of a way to get out of the situation. she raised her hands up."oh, don't concern yourselves with me. you can  continue with everything you were doing".she said desperately, quickly attempting to walking away.

  "Hey! where do think you're going,"the suppose leader said.

    Evelyn  stood frozen in place. He walked over to her.

  "did you seem lost"he asked feigning concern while his men laughed.

   Evelyn cursed him in her mind, he circled her, bringing his knucles to brush her face. Evelyn closed her eyes,her lips pressed tightly together. What was it with her and the bad guys. she still remembered a few of Saya's marshall acts, willing herself to count to three. If she was going to escape she had to act fast.

One!  Two!  Thr...

  Evelyn suddenly heard a groan from the suppose leader. she opened her eyes, and saw him on the ground. she hadn't even launched her attack yet, noticing they were all looking elsewhere. she followed their gaze. there stood her savior.

He dusted his hands, as if removing the dirt of the stone from it.

  "there you are wife, I thought I lost you"he said emphasizing on the word 'wife' smiling as he came to stand between her and the gangsters.