Chapter 42

°°"Be different"••

(I am so angry typing this chapter so it won't be nice, I'm annoyed, to the extent that I want to cry because there's nothing to take out my anger on. It's suffocating😩 , I want to hurt something so bad that it's killing me 😫😫😫)

I sat at the end of the table, staring at them laugh about things that didn't matter. They were all laughing and bickering with each other about things that I didn't think was funny at all.

"Oh but seriously, I wasn't all that bad during high school. From what I remember, I was the most handsome creature "

Alpha Jacob comments proudly and again, they begin to laugh hysterically.

"Oh come on Jacob, you were a nerd at that time, a shy guy "

Bella snapped, waving her hand around.

I watched them laugh noisily about things that I didn't even find funny.

"Look at that, I was the hottest guy in school at that time "

Jacob shot back proudly, the loudest laugh and the most annoying one was from Jin hyung.

What's so funny?

"Oh but seriously, There was this guy named Hitman Bang, he was the cutest "

Nur chimed in, her statement making both Jacob and Bella cringe.

"You mean the guy with the pot belly? What's so cute about him? "

Everyone was thrown into fits of laughters as Nur glared at him playfully. I glared at Jin hyung who was so busy laughing. We needed to get to the point, why were they all so relaxed?

"Hey don't tease "

Aunt Nur pouted, faking a hurt expression.

I stared at them blankly, getting impatience.Not all her pack members were present, it was only three of them. Her brother, the alpha and that guy named Jerry.

"I agree with Jacob, there is just nothing cute about him. Just a nerd like Jacob was "

Aunt Bella snap, flinging her hand around dramatically.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Aha, and do you remember --"

I let out a throaty growl, cutting aunt Nur off her. Everyone looked at me surprised. I didn't fail to let my glare intensify as I stared directly at them.

"Can we go on and talk about the reason for this gathering ? "

I hissed, still trying to prevent myself from yelling at them. Aunt Nur clamped her mouth shut and nodded with a sigh.

"Sorry "

She whispered.

I finally released my breath, ignoring all the hard stares. That was better.

"So... What was it that you needed? "

Aunt Bella questioned, her eyes softening.